At the beginning

"Y/n we are invited to see the emperor at a the festival"Your brother says
"I know I am so excited"You said.
"So are you gonna dance after all you love dancing and I think you will shine the most of all the dancers in this world"B/n says

"Naaah, I might have panic attack if there were a lot of people but don't worry I get to sit next to his majesty"You said
"I will never understand how you and him are not dating yet?"B/n said

"Are you sure you don't wanna to show him how good you are?"B/n says
"I have an idea"You said.

You and him laughed as tints of pink forming in your cheeks and smiled. The maids dressed you up as you and your family took a carriage to the where the festival was taking place.

"Woaaah there are a lot of people"You mumbled as you took a sip of a wine.
"Can I get a sip?"B/n said
"Nope you are still young"You warned

The kids were running around while in the street there was the emperor sitting between his people.
He was very bored and he wanted to just leave this whole festival.

I mean what is the point he only came outside of his palace because Felix and Y/n told him so.

"Lady Y/n and L/n have arrived" someone announced as you walk in and the first thing you look for is Claude. Your friend that you have fallen deeply in love with.

"Did you miss me?"You teased him as he looked at you with poker face but you can see his lips in small smile.
"YOU DID MISS ME!"You clapped your hands together

"Refrain from acting like a child Y/n"Claude said
"Ugh! Says the one who has been acting like a zombie the whole time without me"You said raising your eyebrows as he giggles.

You and Claude ended up talking and you kept giving him hints like flirting with him but he never understood why you were doing that. He thought maybe because you like teasing him.

"If you will excuse me, I have to go I need to do something"You said running to were the dancers were at. You were given a blond wig and robes that were unfamiliar to you.

"It's so you can fit with them"your brother says
"Thank you b/n"You said
"Anything for you sis I just want to see you dance and show off how good you are"Your brother says
"Okay" you said

Soon you followed the girls to dance with them. You were scared at first but one of them told you that it was fine and to just let your body follow the music.

"Thanks what is your name?"You asked
"Diana and you?"She asks
"F/n (fake name)"You said

You two smiled at each other as the instruments started playing and as Diana told you. You found yourself not worried but you were relaxed as you danced while the veil was covering half of your face showing only your eyes.

Claude was waiting for you since you were the only one to keep him company and he liked you as his childhood friend. He was about to leave so he can look for you until the dancers came in and that made him to sit back.

He watched as that one lady made his eyes sparkles. He has never seen such beautiful lady before. She was shining most of them all. He could feel his heart beating in unusual way.