ANASTACIUS

Felix on the other side was with you all the time. Treated you right, always by your side and never made you feel bad about yourself. He was thoughtful as well.

There was one time where you fell in a lake, Felix carried you and helped you change into warm clothes immediately.

He was always there when you needed him and because of that you were able to know more about him.

The worst part was when you told him that you were Y/n. He became distant from you and you were worried so after few days you went to Anastacius

Since then you two would meet up and talk about the situation and problems that you had but on the way you obviously fell for him.

You kept it a secret because your past actions still made you think that you didn't deserve his love after what you have done to him.

"Thanks Anastacius"You said as he pats your head
"Anything for you"Anastacius said
"So what was it that you called me for?"You ask
"Oh that- I uhhh"

Anastacius stops as you turn to look at him in case he was troubled but he holds your hands looking at your eyes. You looked back at him confused at his action.

"I like you I really really like you"
"Anastacius i-"

"I have always liked you since the first day you saw me crying and seeing you again only made me like you more than I did"Anastacius says now his thumps rubbing your cheek.

"Anastacius I was worried that you were going to leave me or something"You said as you hug him.
"I am not going anywhere"Anastacius says his hand stroking your hair.

"I haven't told anyone about this but I might announce it to the rest sooner or later"you said

"Take it easy, some have already guessed it long time ago that you are Y/n"Anastacius says and you nod

"Well enough of that I want to spend time with you alone"Anastacius says now closing the distance between you and your desk.

You could feel the edge of the desk on your arse. He picked you and put you on the desk as you were surprised. You blush when he cups your face to look at you and he smirks.

"I am a one lucky man"He says as he kisses your back as you grip his shoulder.
"Claude is stupid to have let you go"He adds now kissing you.

You could feel your body heat rising. You don't hold yourself back as you kiss him back and let him dominate you as his tongue explores you.

"Anastacius"You say out of breath
"Mmm"He hums
"Don't tease me"You say as he licks your collarbone

Anastacius seeing your face expression and that tone of yours, he carries you in a bridal way and you gasp shocked.

"Oi put me down"You say
"You don't know how much you are driving me crazy"He says as you laugh covering your face in his chest.

FIN