Kalos high episode - 38

Oh my my my myyyyy.....here comes another chapter huh? So let's get started....

Serena : What is it?

Red : Umm actually we never told this to anyone but I can tell you both.

Yellow : Red you can tell us anything and don't forget you promised me that you will never hide anything from me.

Red : *sighs* Yeah I know that Yellow. 

With Ash and Jennifer 

Ash : *rubbing a cream on her ankle* Here.

Jennifer : Thanks Ash.

Ash : No I am not done yet *puts his hand there and closes his eyes*

Jennifer : *smiles* I can heal it by myself bro.

Ash : *puts his finger on her mouth while still his eyes closed and healing her ankle*

Jennifer : *giggles softly*

Ash : *opens his eyes* It will heal really soon, just 2-3 more a little bit more time that's it. *stands up*

Jennifer : *hold his shirt* Come on bro, stay with me till then.

Ash : *looks at her* Okay sis I won't mind. *sits down on the bed next to her*

Jennifer : *side hugs him and closes her eyes*

Ash : I love you sis.

Jennifer : I love you too bro.

Back with others

Red : So it happened when we were just 8 years old.

Flashback (With Red's POV)

We were practicing our aura powers. Me, Ash and Jeni....it was new to all of us. I was doing a bit fine, Ash was facing a little problem.

Ash : *tries to make a aura sphere* 

Jennifer : Come on bro you can do this yayy!!! *jumping.....standing a bit far at Ash's right side*

Ash : *sweating a bit....finally makes an aura sphere and releases it while falling and it goes towards Jeni* Oh noo JENII!!! 

Red : *makes an aura sphere and throws it......makes a big explosion right in front of Jeni* 

Jennifer : AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! *falls on the ground* 

Both : JENNIIIII!!!!!!!!! *runs towards her*

Flashback ends 

Red : That's what happened and....

Yellow : And what Red?

Red : That aura sphere was capable to take a life.

Serena : *gasps* That means.

Red : Yeah if at that time that aura sphere was able to touch Jeni then...*tears up a bit*

Yellow : Red it's okay *hugs him*

Red : Ash didn't eat properly or meet anyone for a whole week after that.

Serena : Arceus....that's an awful thing for all of you to face.

Red : *nodded* Mom and Jeni tried to console him a lot, but that didn't work.

Yellow : I feel sorry for him.

Red : Yeah and it happened twice, I mean one day what happened Ash got sick when we were travelling....actually he got poisoned and-

Serena : WHAT?!??? HOW?? WHO DID THAT??!?? I AM GONNA KICK THAT PERSON'S FUCKING ASS THEN

Red : Calm down Sere. I am telling just calm down.