61-70

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration in the Book: I Rely on Raising Cubs to Upgrade My System » Chapter 61: Uncle panicked (first more)
Transmigration in the Book: I Rely on Raising Cubs to Upgrade My System Chapter 61: Uncle panicked (first more)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
But when Ye Susu came out of Ye's house and got into the car, he patted his head.

"I forgot Mom."

Ms. Song, it's okay to come, how about people?

Li Jun's endurance has improved significantly now.

Hearing this unreasonable content, I have been calm.

Even, he can follow along.

"Do you need to drive to meet Auntie?"

When Li Jun talked about this, especially the name in the back, the word "Auntie" was like a big mountain suddenly pressing on his shoulder, a little breathless.

If the other party knew that it was he who killed her daughter to where she is today, and even caused her to lose her husband indirectly, and the family was broken overnight, I am afraid he will hate him to the bone.

No, these years, I am afraid that in the heart of the other party, I am an unforgivable sinner.

No matter what he does, he cannot compensate for the loss of this family.

Li Jun paused in an instant.

"Ah, let me ask."

Ye Susu immediately dialed the phone.

In one second, she gave a cry.

"Ms. Song... uh, mom, have you reached the gate of the community?"

Li Jun suddenly stopped breathing.

Unprecedented, he actually felt a little panic and fear.

"Oh, then I'll wait for you downstairs~ Ye Xun? He is going to play with the kids tonight, and I'm about to pick him up~ Ah, let's not talk about it, wait for you to come."

Ye Susu exhaled.

One is raw and the other is cooked.

This time she called Mom so much smoother.

But these two words made Li Jun's face changed a lot, and his whole person became nervous.

"Auntie here?"

His hands holding the car keys were tight.

His heartbeat has never been faster.

Ye Susu waved to him, "Yes, I almost forgot her."

She was a little embarrassed to speak of it.

"Then don't bother you to send me off, you go back to Haitang Garden first. In case Ms. Song, um, my mother will go up to see the uncle again, which will waste your time."

She is quite free and decisive.

A son who doesn't want a man if he has a mother.

But Li Jun felt a breath of fresh air in his tight chest.

After a gust of wind blew, he realized that the back of his neck was chilly.

In an instant, he thought of countless.

He is not afraid, not shrinking and avoiding.

But a wise soldier who never fights unprepared battles.

Yes, exactly.

Unprepared today, obviously not a suitable opportunity to meet Ye Susu's mother.

"it is good."