EASILY TEMPTATION || Ran Haitani x fem!reader || SMUT/R18+++

!!!MATURED CONTENT!!!

Ran was currently talking with his subordinates along with his brother Rindou, the other members of Bonten and their commander Mikey for their plan to fight with the known delinquent in Japan for next week.

He didn't know her girlfriend Y/N was on her way to surprise him and the other members along with the food that she brought for the celebration of their 11th monthsary. Ran didn't know about the monthsary because he have so many responsibilities that he do and he didn't want Y/N to be involve because his responsibility as a delinquent gang top executive is dangerous.

After 20 minutes, they heard the powerful tone of a 6-inch pointed high heels that walks through them along with the food until Ran recognized immediately the person and it's his girlfriend Y/N as he heard on what she screamed.

"Hi baby! Happy 11th monthsary!" Y/N screamed to her boyfriend.

"Shocks damn HAHAHAHA! baby" Ran was so suprised when y/n came at their hideout without telling them.

Then, y/n greeted the other higher and lower rank members and their leader Mikey. Y/N immediately put the food for them to eat.

"Hi baby I really miss you so bad, happy 11th monthsary, I'm sorry because I almost forgot. so sorry" Ran said as he kiss his girlfriend's forehead.

"Shhh, it's okay baby I know that you're so busy and I understand that atleast you can balance your priorities right?" y/n said as she clings on Ran.

Ran is happy because he have an understanding girlfriend but he didn't know what Y/n's true colors. A true color of being bitch and a flirty but for her boyfriend only, she even don't want there's other girls flirt him. Y/n is a possessive girlfriend but at the same time she is kind, smart, tall, gorgeous and have a sharp instinct.

They happily celebrated their 11th monthsary with the Bonten then Y/n is enjoying communicating with Mikey, Koko, Kaku, Haru, Takeomi but Rindou tries to slap Y/n but she stopped him then she punched him into the face and they laugh included Ran.

Minutes later, Y/N go outside for her to be chill with cool breeze then her boyfriend Ran was confusely observed Y/n because she came out from the hideout that is why he followed her.

While the Bonten's leader and others are enjoying for the celebration. Both of them, sitting in the above the abandoned car while they watching the stars. The silence was took an hour before they talk until...

"Baby, going home with me." Y/N said while laying to his boyfriend's legs.

"Why? I mean, how about the members in the hideout?"

"Just forget about them temporarily for the sake of our monthsary."

"Okay, okay I'll go with you."

"Yosh! Don't worry I'll explain to them okay?"

Then Ran smiled and they escape immediately from the hideout. Y/n taught to her mind that she is ready to give herself to her boyfriend because that's Ran wants since they celebrated their 8th monthsary.

After a 30-minute ride through the motorcycle, they already reached Y/n's home then Ran immediately put the motorcycle inside at the house while y/n opened the door then she immediately go to her room and dressed herself with the laced-citro like throbe and she texted Ran to come to her bedroom.

Then Ran got finally inside the house and he locks the door. As Ran walks through to the bedroom, he already sensed the hotness to his body until he saw Y/n laying at the bed wearing the throbe that he gave for their 9th monthsary.

Y/N saw her boyfriend staring at her.

"I'm already willing to give myself to you babe." as she smirked.

Ran slowly walk through Y/n but she immediately grab her boyfriend's loose necktie as they started to kiss each other then Ran was easily tempted of his girlfriend's hot kiss. Their kiss was lasted within 4 minutes.

They started to undress each other as they kiss again. Ran was enjoying of what he doing to her girlfriend's boobs as he squish it aggressive that's the cause y/n let an aggressive moan as she feels her boyfriend's hand was playing with her boobs while licking her neck and leaving some hickeys to it.

Y/n was started to enjoy everything as she holds her boyfriend's hard cock then Ran let out a moan because he felt his girlfriend's hand playing with his hard cock.

"Holy crap baby! you made me hard."

"Do you want harder huh?" y/n said as she played her boyfriend's hard cock.

"Yes baby plesse!" Ran begged.

Y/N masterbated Ran for him to produced a white liquid from his cock for her to suck it. But Ran is not satisfied because he wants her to blow it then Y/n do it. Y/n do a blowjob that makes Ran moan aggressively.

"You want me baby?" She said as she kiss Ran's forehead then his neck.

Then Ran begged again. Ran cannot resist anymore and Y/n also. After Y/n do a blowjob, Ran lay her at the bed then it's his time to return the favor.

Ran was putting his cock to enter inside of Y/n's. But Ran is gentle at the first because y/n cried because that's her first time that someone lose her virginity, until he inserted his hard cock 3-4 times to Y/n. Y/n is started not to feel the pain so Ran he inserted his hard cock to y/n multiple times.

While they enjoying each other in making love, y/n feel the butterflies flutters to her stomach as she feel her boyfriend's hard cock inserted to her. While Ran inserted y/n's through his cock, he suck her boyfriend's boobs while he squish the other one again. Then y/n moan agressively again and again.

Hours had been passed, the. moans in the house became more loud and agressive as they enjoy the pleasure. Even though they already exhausted, they never stop as they enjoy their 11th monthsary through making love.

After the pleasure that they made, they already stop. Then Ran cummed inside on Y/n's womb then he licks y/n pussy after. Y/n's eyes became after the pleasure that they made. They both got exhausted.

Ran covered y/n though a thick and warm blanket for her to feel the warmth to her body then he lay beside her and they sleep. The day ended with love, desire and EASILY TEMPTATION.

_____

Thank you for Reading!! Have a nice night <3

If you want to read my other works just visit my profile for you to choose what do you want to read. If you want to know me more, just visit my facebook account at Akiya Haruchiyo.

Lovelots!!