One

Based On This Request: hello! is it alright if you write an imagine where the reader is the quiet one in the pack and the pack isn't always like there for her I suppose but then one time they yell at her and is extremely rude like really really rude and then she's gone for a week or two and she's an alpha somehow ? they kicked her out of the pack and she was dating Liam but he broke up with her for Hayden !! if that's alright with you , you could add things if you'd like ? thank you !-

WARNINGS: angst, pack, cheating, abuse, death, blood, drug abuse. Supernatural themes.

As you ascended down the stairs. They made a screech. Making you wince.

"Where are you going?" Your dad asked. An angry look on his face. Holding a beer in his hands. Making you jump in fright.

"I, um. Just need fresh air," You lied. Looking at your phone again.

"You're going to see those friends of yours, aren't you?" Your dad yelled, making your eyes water.

"What's going on?" Your mum asked. Standing beside you.

"Your daughter is hanging out with her no-good friends," He yelled.

"You mean our daughter," Your mum said sternly. Glaring at your farther.

"She's not even my daughter and they don't even like her," He screamed.

"She is and don't say that to her," Your mum shouted back.

Your dad smashed the beer bottle against your mothers head. Making you whimper.

She quickly turned around towards you.

"Run sweetie, run," your mum whimpered. Pushing you towards the door. Her eyes flashing yellow.

Your eyes started to turn yellow, as you quickly ran out of the house. Running towards Scott's house. You were already late for the pack meeting.

Sometimes you wonder why they even invited you to it. It's not like they liked you. They were always cold and distant to you. They were always so rude to you.

"Scott," You yelled. As you walked into the living room.

All of them glared at you. Expect Lydia. She looked like she was on edge.

"Y/n," Scott spoke in an unamused tone.

"You're late," Scott grumbled.

"I know and I'm sorry it's just something happened at home," You mumbled. Looking at them.

"Y/n, drop the bullshit" Stiles yelled. Making you jump.

"I think it's time you went your separate way," Scott spoke. Giving you a glare.

"What?" You gasped out. Tears making their way out of your eyes. The pack just rolled their eyes. Including Liam which hurt you.

"Y/n, I am kicking you out of this pack. We don't need you anymore," Scott shouted. Making you cry. You quickly turned around.

"Y/n, wait," Liam spoke, making you turn back around.

"I think we should break up. I don't love you anymore. I love Hayden," Liam spoke.

You let out a sob. As you run out of Scott's house into the dark woods.

⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓

You tripped on a tree root. Falling hard on the ground. You didn't even bother getting up. No one was looking for you. Your life was a mess. So why bother trying.

"Look what we have here," A rough male voice laughed. His eyes flashing red.

You looked up. Seeing an alpha. The rest of his pack behind him.

"We should let her go," A girl said. He just laughed.

"No, we shouldn't. She's the daughter of a werewolf I use to date," He laughed. Making the rest of his pack uncomfortable.

"I'm surprised your mummy let you out of her sight," He taunted.

You felt claws digging into your shoulder. Your eyes flashing yellow.

The guy gave you an evil smirk. Taking his hands away from your shoulders.

"I guess she just doesn't love you anymore," He laughed. Looking at your necklace. He grabbed the necklace and ripped it off. Breaking the chain.

Something inside your brain snapped. You let out an angry growl. You felt your claws retracted.

All in one motion your claw slashed his throat.

The rest of the pack gasped. As he fell down. Staring at you with a horrified expression.

Your eyes changed to red. Making one of them step forward.

"You're a new alpha," The boy said. Smiling slightly at you.

Making you smile at him.

"Y'all aren't going to kill me?" You asked.

"No, we're not. You gave us freedom from him," The girl spoke.

"You're our new leader" Another one spoke.

You gave them a confused look... Before something inside of you snapped. Revenge. Everyone that wronged you will get what's coming for to them...

⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓

"Hello," Your dad spoke, stumbling on his own feet. As he heard the sound of the front door opening.

His eyes widen as he saw you standing there.

"Honey," He gasped out.

"Hello dad," You spoke. Your eyes flashing red. His eyes widen in fear.

"Don't do this, I'm sorry," He begged. Falling over. Struggling to get up.

"Your pathetic excuse of a sorry means nothing to me," You growled. Snarling at him.

"Please, (y/n), sweetheart. You'll regret this," He begged. As you stood over him.

"No, I won't," You growled. As you plunged your claws into his chest...

⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓

"Why are we here?" Corey asked.

As they walked into a crime scene.

"It's a crime scene," Corey spoke. Looking around. There was so much blood.

"What is it?" Tracey asked, looking at Theo.

"It's a pack symbol," Theo spoke. Still looking at the wall with a smirk on his face.

"What pack?" They asked.

"Y/n's pack," Theo spoke. Smirking...

FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED!

y/n's pack symbol;