𝙞𝙞. New girl

𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
𝒙. 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍

☆*.☽

      "𝑳𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖

"𝑳𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖."
☆*.☽

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 of an alarm rang out through the no longer silent room, awaking a terribly pissed Aurora from her slumber.

"Shut up!"

The alarm clock was launched across the bedroom, tumbling across the floor and the sound of it cracking immediately drew a lazy but amused smile to the girls face.

Aurora's eyes flickered shut again, ready to doze over until another irritating sound appeared, interrupting the silence.

Aurora let out a tired whine, cracking one eye open to see what the noise was. When her sight settled on her phone vibrating against the surface of her nightstand, she realised that she might just be happy to get put in a jail cell.

"Who is it?" She answered angrily, propping herself up on to her elbow. She wasn't in the mood.

"Rory, do you need a ride?" A familiar voice asked.

Stiles.

She rolled her eyes.

"If you can come get me out my bed, then yes."

"Aurora-" Stiles began to complain, but Aurora did give him the chance to finish before she hung up.

after laying there comfortably for a good ten minutes, trying to doze over again, she heard her room door open and the covers be pulled forcefully from her bed.

"Fuck off, Stiles," Aurora groaned, creeping one eyes open to peek at the boy infront of her. He didn't look very happy.

"Get up," He demanded.

"No."

"Aurora, get up."

"No, what are you? My dad? Fuck off," She retorted, snuggling into her pillow, ignoring her lack of warmth.

When Stiles didn't respond, she assumed he had gave up and left, but that was until she felt herself be raised from the comfortableness of her mattress.

Her eyes shot open, alarmed to say the least.

"Stiles, what the hell are you doing!" She exclaimed, watching as he walked her into her bathroom.