Chapter 7: Fairy Tail's Counterattack!

No one POV

Everyone was still in shock after what they just witnessed. Shiro had defeated Lyra in a single attack. However, Erza knew that this was their chance to gain the upper hand on the enemy. So she slashed at Razor with her blades, managing to deal a critical blow to her lower abdomen. Since she was wounded severely, she wouldn't be fighting at full strength.

Razor: Damn, I won't be able to keep up with her for much longer. I'll have to use Volcanic Cataclysm. But, it could backfire and I end up taking out Lana as well. My armor is too damaged to keep fighting her. I have no choice, I must use it. If I don't, I'll lose to her. I better start charging up my power now.

With that, Razor began to build up her power to prepare her most devastating attack. Erza began to attack her once again. Razor knew that she would need to focus her attention on the battle but she still needed to focus on building her power.

**time-skip to Natsu, Gray and Lucy vs Lana.**

Lana: N-NO! HOW DID HE BEAT LYRA IN ONE ATTACK?! SHE SHOULD'VE BEEN ABLE TO ABSORB THAT ATTACK!!!

Lucy: HE BEAT HER BECAUSE HE'S FIGHTING FOR HIS FAMILY! SHIRO IS FIGHTING TO PROTECT US AND WE ARE DOING THE SAME FOR HIM! NATSU, GRAY! FINISH HER OFF NOW!!!

Natsu: AW YEAH! NOW I'M FIRED UP!!! FIRE DRAGON ROARRRR!!!!

Gray: ICE MAKE: CANNON!!!

Natsu and Gray took advantage of Lana's fear and used their attacks to defeat her. After the attacks collided with Lana, she was see laying motionless on the ground. Now that they beat her, only Razor remained. Natsu and Gray went to help out Erza in her fight while Lucy went to make sure Shiro was ok. Eventually, she made it to see a sleeping Shiro on Cana's lap while Mira was tending to their wounds.  Cana was smiling looking down at Shiro, who had just smiled.

Mira: Oh, Lucy! Did you all defeat Lana?

Lucy: Yep! Now we just need to defeat Razor and we'll have won! I came to make sure that Shiro is ok.

Mira: Good! Let me tend to your wounds and yes, he's all right. Just sleeping very peacefully😍.

Lucy: How about you Cana? Are you ok?

Cana: Yeah I'm fine. Didn't really take a lot of damage but still pretty banged up. But it's worth it if I get to see My Little Dragon sleeping on my lap😍.

Lucy: You know, he is pretty cute when he sleeps😍.

**cut to Erza, Natsu and Gray defeating Razor**

Razor: IT'S OVER ERZA! NOW I'LL KILL YOU WITH THE TECHNIQUE THAT LEFT KITE BLOODIED AND BURNED! VOLCANIC CATA-

Before she could cast her spell, she was punched in the gut by a flaming fist, followed by ice spears hitting her consistently.

Natsu: SO YOUR'RE THE ONE THAT BURNED HIM!!! I'LL MAKE YOU PAY YOU BASTARD!!!

Gray: WE ARE GONNA TAKE YOU DOWN!!!

Erza: HOW DARE YOU EVEN THINK THAT YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO KILL HIM WHEN I STILL DRAW BREATH FROM THIS WORLD!!! CIRCLE SWORD!!!!

Gray: ICE MAKE: CANNON!!!

Natsu: FIRE DRAGON'S ROARRRR!!!

All three of the attacks collided with Razor. After the smoke cleared, she was laying on the ground, motionless. They did it. They won the battle and avenged their Little Dragon.

Erza: WE DID IT! WE ARE VICTORIOUS FAIRY TAIL!

Natsu: HELL YEAH!