Chapter 1 the audition

The sun was bright in my eyes . It burned like my hand by a fire. So I got up . 7:30 am .i was so exited .i was going to audition for a movie called the bully . I was going to audition for the main role liliana McKnight who gets bullied.

I did hair ,makeup,nails,everything to impress the producer.it was 8:30 .time to go out the door . It took a couple hour drive from here sence I lived in California and the auditions were in Las Vegas . Me and my family were in the car singing to every song that was on the raido.

We finally got there .it took a long time to wait till my turn.it was my turn . To be honest .I WAS SO NERVOUS I WAS SWEATING LIKE A PIG. I started to say my life any how much I love this role and who inspired my to start my career. I said it was Anna Kendrick because she was in my favorite movie .pitch perfect .i started acting . Usually they don't look at u and just look at their paper but they ACHLY PUT DOWN THEIR PEINSLES AND LOOKED AT ME .they said I was going to get a call if I get a call backs or not when I get home. I thought I wasn't going to get the part because I messed up on my lines but I also thought I was going to get the part cause they looked at my instead of the paper.i finally got home and I got a call. I GOT THE PART . I'm leaving in 2 days to go to Miami to shoot learn and shoot the movie..I couldn't wait to go . My family was so happy . But they had to stay home and I had to go alone . I'm going to be gone for 8 months . I'm happy and sad.