ted's a horny prick

(Ted/sniper pov woo)

I've been up all night. I've been trying to figure out how to ask tankwoman out. just the thought of her eating me out drives me insane with pleasure. i look over at the clock, 5:02. I sighed, "i have time. Everyone else wakes up in an hour." I slid my underwear off and started touching myself. i flinched and slid my fingers in, i gasped and moaned, trying to keep my voice down. I kept sliding my fingers in and out, groaning with pleasure as tankwoman, conveniently opened the door. Shit. I forgot to lock it. Tankwoman just stood there in shock as i scrambled to make it look like i was doing something else, she knew exactly what i was doing though. "Oh- fuck- shit- what are you doing up already??" "I was gonna ask the same thing to you, but i didn't expect that." She pinned my hips to the bed, I blushed deeply and attempted to say something, but nothing came out, its like she stole the air from my fucking lungs, she drove me crazy. "you're a horny fucker. You know that?" she rubbed her knee against my slit unexpectedly, i moaned and she smirked, "pfft, you're so fucking sensitive. That was nothing." She put her head between my thighs and started kissing and licking my slit, i was in shock. I moaned deeply but tried to muffle it with my hand, tankwoman kept kissing the inside of my pussy, i groaned louder and louder as her tongue went deeper inside of me, she stopped and looked deep into my eyes. "Go on, call me mommy." She went back to work, and i moaned "AH- FFUCK- M-MOMMY- AAH..~~"  tankwoman loved hearing ted's moans and went faster, going deeper, hitting a certain spot that made him scream, i put my hand on her head and tugged on her hair. "M-MOMMY- I-IM GONNA CUM-MMN..~" she licked that spot over and over till i came in her mouth. I lid back on the bed, sweating and panting and tankwoman swallowed the rest of the cum that was in her mouth. She  kissed my lips and left. i tried to process what just happened, but I couldn't. 

371 words. Why did i write this.