Pillow Talk

"Hey mind if I grab my girl?" Hunter emerges from Leah's room. Shit! She's been out here for hours. I nudge her to tell her it's alright and she disappears into her room with hunter. I grab my blanket and throw it over the couch. I switch the television off and head to kitchen.

What am I to do about E? I love him. I Elizabeth Pierce love Elias. Shit, shit, shit. I grab some water and before I can head to my room I hear a loud thud coming from my bedroom. What the fuck! I put my glass of water on the counter and grab the nearest weapon, a broom. I open my door slowly and switch on the lights ready to meet the perp, but all I see is a dummy who tried to sneak into my room and failed. "Why are you here?" I lower the broom and put it in the corner. "Listen to me please. I took a job. It requires me to be here for 3 years," I interrupt him, "and then you're gone, got it. I'm not gonna fall for you all over again just for you to leave me." I scoff and stand directly in front of him.

"Will you just listen for once?" He throws his hands in the air in frustration. "I will be acting on a starting show that is signed on for 2 seasons. If it is picked up I'll be here for a really long time. Even if it isn't my life will be here Elizabeth. With you. I want you so badly, I moved across the country to be with you, please." He takes my hand and stares into my eyes. Oh great, tears run down my face. "I just don't believe you..." I whisper. How could he be here with me, how could he do this, for me? I turn away from him and take a seat at the edge of my bed. "Why?" He asks as he kneels between my legs. "We've had a very rocky relationship Elias, what else could it be? You leave me!" I exclaim. "Don't you know how that makes me feel?" His eyes are big and forgiving. He turns his face and it seems like he's staring at something and then he reaches into his back pocket. "I'm truly sorry," he sobs. "You are everything to me," he produces a small jewelry box.

Is it? I gasp. No. No way he wouldn't propose. My body is in a state of panic. Oh this is so confusing.

"I'm not asking you to marry me Elizabeth," I breathe, not realizing I was holding my breath. "Here," he opens it and reveals a ring with a single Diamond in the middle. He takes right hand and slips it onto my ring finger. I stare at it not saying a thing. He gave this ring to me years ago, but I threw it at him while we were fighting over something stupid. It didn't have a Diamond before, but the engravings are the same.

"Until the sun sets" we whisper together and he kisses my hand. "I will be here night and day, no leaving." This is it. This is what I want. "You don't trust me right now, but I will spend every day making it up to you, because you're my everything Elizabeth." He rests his head on my lap. "Please say something," he whispers.

Instead I lift his head up and stare into his beautiful eyes. I wipe the tears from his face and kiss him. His lips are soft and inviting. He inches up and wraps his arms around my waist. "Ah," I moan between our kisses. He picks me up for a moment and then lays me on the bed, he's on top of me, his legs parting mine. "Will you give me another chance?" He whispers. I grab his shirt and pull him down to me and my lips meet his once more. His tongue skims my bottom lip. Oh one night and my life is about to change. Elias is my boyfriend? I giggle and he pulls away looking puzzled. "What's so funny woman?"

"So if I say yes," he is hanging on for dare life. He pins my hands over my head and stares at me intently. "Will you be my boyfriend?" As I say it I am immediately pulled back to 7th grade, feeling nervous and giddy. "Yes, and you my girlfriend. Is that alright?" He runs his nose along my neck and stops at the base. His plants a wet kiss and continues until he reaches my chin. "Mhm," I manage to get out. "Is that a yes?" He releases my hands and uses one to prop himself up while the other makes its way to my pants. I tilt my pelvis up to assure him that I want this. He unbuttons and unzips them. "Answer," he pecks my lips. My hands run along his shoulder blades and into his hair. His hands slips into my panties and his skilled fingers makes small circles over my sweet nub. "Elizabeth," he warns and adds pressure. I pull his face down to me and I kiss him, biting his bottom lip. Oh if I answer him it's real. Am I ready?