The Villain

Readers Notice:

Hey! I'm El and I just wanted to say thank you for all the support for this and I really hope you enjoy this story! Another thing is that, I hate fan fics when they take a whole 3 chapters to actually get into the story so so I decided to dive straight in. Besides this story is all about mystery and adventure. It's always more exciting and enticing to learn new things along the way anyway. Anyway, to anyone that doesn't know the POV from tiktok with the soulmate song this first bit shall give you a brief but like I said this is gonna be full of mystery so enjoy! :]

"It's true you know," Tony closed the book and placed it on Y/N's bedside table.

"Don't be silly, Dad. Soulmates aren't real," Y/N giggled sitting up on her bed.

"Of course they are, don't you think it happened the day I met Pepper?" He proceeded to tuck Y/N back down into bed.

"Wait, so when I meet my soulmate music just starts playing? But how will I know if it's not just some actual music playing?" Y/N gazed up at her ceiling as Tony stood up off her bed.

"Oh you'll know kiddo, but now you've got to get to sleep, goodnight Y/N," Tony lowered his voice and turned of the light.

"Goodnight... Dad"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Another boring college day, another long walk home. I wish something exciting would happen everyone once and a while around here," Y/N sighed making her posture slump over.

Just then, a huge explosion from above caused people around her to start screaming and running the opposite direction. "Yes! It's a villain and villains mean heroes and heroes means AVENGERS!" Y/N started skipping towards the actions.

Y/N's phone started to ring, she answered it not even having to look to see who it was.

"Hey Dad! So, today's the day right?" Y/N joyfully asked.

"Don't even think about it, you can't protect yourself especially against this Loki, God thing,"
Tony yelled down the phone as clatters and rattles shot down the phone causing really loud feedback.

"Look Dad, it sounds like you need my help, besides you've taken Loki down before. Think of this as my training. I'll see you there," Y/N hung up the phone and pulled her hair out of her ponytail letting it fall down.

"Now this is my chance to be just like Nat," Y/N thought as the biggest smile grew on her face. She began to run faster quickly arriving to the Avenger's Tower. She looked up to spot her best friend and training buddy, Thor Odinson. He looked angry, much more angry than Y/N had ever seen. Well there was lightning come from his eyes so you could presume he was angry. Y/N looked up and saw many punches and kicks in the sky from Thor to some weird alien goblin things.

"Yeah! Get 'em Thor!" Y/N cheered extraordinarily loudly. So loud in fact, it caught Thor's attention. He looked down and his angry quickly lifted as he dove down towards Y/N.

"Need a lift M'lady," Thor jokingly said, crouching down so Y/N could jump onto his back.

"Why, yes, thank you my good sir!," Y/N said as she hopped onto Thor's back.

She let out an all mighty scream as they both flew through the air. Thor dropped her off at the helipad area and he then quickly zoomed off again.

Y/N turned around to see a very unimpressed Tony Stark. She tried to casually walk away but Tony grabbed her shoulder and pulled her inside. Y/N slouched on a bar stool and gazed out the window at the fight currently happening.

"Where's Bruce?" Y/N asked extended her neck trying to find the Green Guy punching and throwing the villains.

"Well Hulk is decid- hey don't change the subject I told you not to come. Do not, on any circumstances, interact with this villain." Tony poured himself and Y/N a drink as he leaned on the bar.

"Dad, I can handle him, he's just a minor inconvenience... wait what is that?"

"What is what?"

"The music, it's pretty."

"Y/N, there isn't any music playing..."

"It's soft and sweet, where is it coming from?" Y/N jumped from her seat and followed where the sound was coming from. Tony quickly followed behind.

It was the sweetest symphony, the softest melody and the most calming music anyone would ever hear. Y/N walked outside and looked up to see a person flying straight towards her.

The person landed on top of her and caused them both to fall to the ground. The person scrambled to his feet and looked Y/N in the eyes.

The music was louder than ever but not so loud it was painful, it was perfect.

"Y/N go back inside now," Tony slowly edged towards Y/N and the person. Y/N soon then came back in from her trance and noticed who was in front of her.

"Loki..."

Thanks for reading the first chapter! ~El