Chapter 1 The Rise of Iron man

3rd POV

Somewhere in Y/n's paradise mansion, Y/n was working on his new suit.

Jarvis: "Sir how are you doing?"

Y/n: "Good just giving some good old clicks."

Jarvis: "Sir you know the law states that doing hero stuff will result a arrest warrant and will arrest you."

Y/n: "Screw the law. I'm tired of how the pro heroes save people but my parents. This is why I will sue the heroes and the city but later."

Jarvis: "Yes and the evidence are in the chip. I advise you to not drop it."

Y/n: "Don't worry I will put it somewhere safe."

Y/n wears his iron suit as he starts it.

Y/n: "Jarvis can you hear me?"

Jarvis: "Yes sir 100% I can hear you."

Y/n: "Ok hearing check good. Ok let's do thrusters."

Y/n shoots up to the sky and later flies.

Y/n: "Jarvis ok it's working!!! Yes yes!!!!"

Jarvis: "Sir your going to a city and reminder of what happened if you do hero stuff."

Y/n: "Yeah got it yeah yeah."

Y/n flies around the city as people and some heroes sees it.

Jarvis: "Sir your heading towards the city. I recommended you to turn around and find a isolated area?"

Y/n: "Come on Jarvis!!! Where's the fun!!!"

Y/n flies to the city as he made sharp turns and around the circle. Y/n notices a big villain trashing the city.

Y/n: "Well look at that. A fight."

Jarvis: "Remember we do not have a license."

Y/n: "Good point but it's cool to see him fighting the heroes."

Y/n avoids getting much attention as he then goes flies somewhere in an alley. He landed their and took his armor suit.

Y/n: "Ok Jarvis that was a successful test."

Jarvis: "Sir should we go home. I doubt all the heroes even the authorities would find the suit."

Y/n: "Don't worry I will hide it. Just take form to my suit case.

Y/n watches as his suit transforms into a brief case. He grabs it and walks in public. Y/n was walking around just minding his own business.

Y/n: "Jarvis do you ever wonder how people without quirks just live their lives happy."

Jarvis: "Yes it was unknown but some use it for the good and some use it for the bad. What do you want to use your suit for?"

Y/n: "I wanted to use it for the good. Even people without quirks can be heroes. I'm just smart and creative."