Chapter 48

A/N: Oh um....hi? You've probably forgotten about this garbage because I took so long to update. Sorry! Life has been hectic and stressful. Settling into a new job currently and I have a month to complete two classes, so I'm still a touch busy but will try to set aside some time to write so you don't have to wait as long for the next update. Thanks for sticking with me! 

XX

Harry screamed when arms were wrapped around him as soon as he stepped through the hotel room door. "Hush, Princess," Louis said, throwing Harry onto the bed.

Harry bounced down, eyes wide, staring up at Louis who was smirking down at him. "Louis," He breathed out, almost whining.

"You looked gorgeous tonight, Darling," He complimented. "So I'm going to need you to strip for me, please." Harry nodded, words caught in his throat.

While Harry struggled to get himself out of his clothes Louis was rushing around the hotel room gathering a few things. He placed a few fresh bottles of water by the bed and then tossed down some lube and a towel. "Louis?" Harry asked, sitting on his knees, naked now.

Louis turned and smiled at him, walking over and cupping his cheek in his hand. "My good boy," Louis praised softly. Harry smiled, closing his eyes and leaning into Louis' touch. "Now I want you to help me out of my clothes and then sit on my face, yeah?"

Harry's eyes shot open, staring up wide at Louis. "Excuse me?"

Louis rolled his eyes, slapping Harry's cheek gently. "You heard me. Up you get, help me get out of these clothes now if you want to be allowed to come tonight."

Harry whined, stumbling over his limbs to get to Louis. He reached out with shaky hands to grab Louis' t-shirt. He looked up at Louis who just raised an eyebrow at him. "A-arms up, please," Harry choked out.

Louis offered him a smile, lifting his arms up so that Harry could pull his top off. Harry's heart was thumping loudly, his ears ringing with the sound of it. His mouth opening, puffy breaths coming out, almost panting. They've barely even begun and Harry was already absolutely wrecked. But then again, Louis always knows how to tear him apart.

"Princess," Louis cooed softly, as Harry was still standing there, hands lightly touching Louis' chest. "Look at me, please," He urged. Harry managed to refocus his gaze up on Louis. "There's my pretty baby," Louis smiled, caressing his cheek. "You with me?"

Harry nodded, swallowing. "I'm with you. Sorry."

"No worries. Color?"

"Green."

"Good. Now, breathe," He chuckled softly. Harry blushed, taking a few deep breaths before reaching back out to push Louis' pants and boxers down. He was down on his knees, having Louis stepped out of them, when he glanced up, mouth watering at the sight of Louis' hard cock so close to his face. He licked his lips, stalling getting back up. "Something you want, Princess?" Louis teased. Harry nodded. "Words."

"W-want your cock."

"Where?"

"My mouth, please."

Louis hummed, seemingly pondering the idea. "Only for a moment, don't want to get distracted from our plans. Go ahead."

Harry leaned forward, wrapping a hand around Louis' length and guiding it right to his mouth. He swallowed down Louis quickly, gagging on it but not caring. Louis could tell Harry wanted him to fuck his mouth, but no. If Harry wanted this so bad he could work for it.

Louis closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of Harry sucking him off while he could. As that familiar feeling continued to build inside of him, Louis reached out, grabbing Harry's curls and pulling him off. Harry trying to push back forward at the same as trying to catch his breath. "Uh uh, that's enough Princess," Louis said, giving his curls a harsher tug.