Ugh.

"Let go of me!"He let go of you.
"Thats the thanks i get for saving your life?" He got close to you.
"I didnt ask you to" You stuck your tongue out.
"Hey Beat who's that?"Corn asked whilst examining me.
"Dont know but shes joining the GGs from today,since the cops will probabaly go after her if they see her in the streets,we'll teach her the basics!"
"GGs? those lowlifes who always cause trouble.."
"Lowlifes a bit of a stretch isnt it? Say who're dollface,your pretty cute"Gum smirked at you.
"Thanks....you too...////" You blushed as you tucked your hair back.
"Fine,I'll join you lots.My names y/n"
"Huhh..hhhh yo h-hey whats your name?" A green haired boy stuttered staring in awe.
"Did you not hear,you got sumn in your ear?" Beat smirked putting an arm over you.
"YO! Get your hands off her you cheap flirt,gimme a chance yo!"
Gum shoved off Beat your shoulder.
"We already know you and Beat are gay,and her names y/n."
"I'm not gay! And y/n thats a cute name go out with me!!" He shouted the last part as a blonde haired woman with orange and black clothes dragged him away.
"Ok guess we should go for a skate. Firstly,lets go to the bank first"
(CBA writing this part)
"Why did you take that money?Go put it back the cops are behind us!"You yelled whilst running aside Beat.
"Its not stealing if you will pay them back in a few years!"He yelled back

*huff huff*
"Lets go find you skates then!"
You and Beat went shopping for clothes and some skates to make you look like an official GG member.
"Is'nt this abit.... over the top?"
"No such thing as being dressed over the top!"He smiled giving a thumbs up to your outfit.
"You think so?" You gave him a smirk as you clinged onto his shoulder flirting.
"Huhaha uhh yeah!!"He moved your arm away.
"Lets get rolling then shall we!"