play girl

Author pov : a girl who is full of attractive super hot gorgeous sexy all guys roam around her she have lots of one nights but will she love anyone in her life with whom she's gonna met if she remember him or not or just acting not to know him bcoz everyone call her gorgeous but slut also what will happen let's see.

Y/npov:I'm roaming around a club thinking should I go in club or not and that's when I remind bout alcohol and drugs I pooped in club ik I'm under age but I have a fake ID so there's no worry and when I entered in club alots of boys gaze felt on me I didn't look at those horny bastards but I'm also a horny girl what I'm saying bout my self noooo I'm not horny is I'm idk molla hehehe and then one guy started looking at me with a weird gaze I get my all courage and look in his eyes and he averted his gaze from me such a dumbo person he is.his a nerd or what actually I will like to be a onestand of a nerd I like nerd guy but this guy is so interesting ig he is so I made my way towards that nerd so I called him hey want some drugs he looked at me in a seriously look I came close to him and said in his ears wanna have some fun with me in room and he backed suddenly and started looking at me with a shy face but his looking cute yahhhh
Y/n how u can think that noo aniyo I didn't mean it omoooo. "idk what to say your so beautiful" he said suddenly make me awake from my thinking I fake blush at his statement I want him only today's night not after that I think this in my mind. Thank you ik I'm beautiful so are u ready to have some fun I said. he looked at me and nodded yes.I hold his hand firmly with mine while draging him with me towards a room and then he asked me what is ur name y/f/n i said and then he said mine is "jeon jungkook" I said nice name to him he said thank you ur name is also good I smiled at him in my most appealing way but fake one and there was a silence for some mintutes and i break the silence while asking him should we start and he nooded i asked him this is your first time he again nooded making me flinch at his answer so I'm taking a virgin boy virginity wow exciting.

Jkpov:I was in a club while drinking cola without ice i don't like alcohol and i didn't drink it yet then i saw a girl who is coming in club idk why but i can't stop myself to looking at her she notice that I'm looking at her and i averted my gaze so she started to coming at my side i think she is coming to bar counter but noo she talked with me did she think I'm a nerd nahh! I'm not a nerd actually i don't like drinks but i smoke sometimes she is wrong that I'm nerd but i pretended that I'm a really nerd so she aksed me to do fun with her huh! really man i can't believe this girl naa i need to say she is daring girl so i fakely behave like a shy boy like nerdy boy i hate this word nerd but still for this girl I'm pretending to be a nerd so she grab my hand and started draging me towards a room in club so I asked her name she told me her name y/f/n her name is so beautiful like her i really started liking her idk why but she is so cute ,hot , sexy, gorgeous she is everything that's what i want in a girl she is my dream girl but noisee one not that innocent one actually innocent word doesn't suit her nahh never she is so fucking smart so i told her mine name she complimented my name and i also do the same she ask me should i start actually i want her very badly rn i can't control myself rn she is so fucking hot man i can't control.

Y/npov: so i started coming closer to him and he is also doing the same we leaned closer to each other and he smash his lips on mine actually i didn't expect him to make a first move but he did i don't think so he is an nerd his also like me well ig i like him do we will keep this relationship after this or not idk even well i like him i will love to be with him after this fucking session so we are kissing now he is so good in kissing his pressing my back to enter his tongue but I'm not going to give him chance for that i will enter my tongue first in his not he will the first so i bite his upper lip making him flinch and i entered my tongue in his he bite my tongue wow this man is so smart smarter then me huh but not from y/n i will show u mister ajjushi wait and watch so i bite his lips again and again making him jungshook he stoped biting my tongue and said while kissing me baby plzz suck it more hard my lips and than more passionately and now I'm the one who is jungshook wtf he called me baby i can't take this now his so fucking cute i really started loving him but i can't stay with him people call me slut bitch and all all names i really don't care about it but if i want him i need to think about it what will he think that I'm a slut who slept with lot's of boys actually i didn't sleep with that boys just kissing and all i had done with them coz i didn't feel for them anything but that boys tell they are friends lie to take revenge of me but i really don't care about it let them do that whatever they want i can't love anyone I'm slut and i push him back and ran from there .