Remasters

I read the old HS Ask and Dare's, and a lot of my ideas were pretty bad. So, I'm going to list all the new ideas I came up with for the old ask and dares. Also, I'm remaking the Introduction.

RHM Drop Kicks Henry: RHM kicks Henry,  Dave and Rupert: PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!, RHM: Officers, I drop kicked that child in self denfense, Dave: Oh that makes sense, Rupert: Wait what?

Charles Should Give Away His Helicopter: No changes needed

Which member of TT does Shocked like most: Shocked: I like Charles cuz we both like some of the same things, we hang out sometimes, and Henry and Ellie are . . . dangerous? ShockedCreeperYT, AKA Actual Me: I prefer Ellie more, but my OC likes Charles.

RHM Bullies a Loser: No changes needed

100 READS!!!: Shocked: yay we hit 100 reads. . . . ok end of chapter BYEEEE-

Fancy Pants and Compliment: Ask 1. Henry: *holds a sign that asks, is that some sort of pants?* Ask 2. Ellie: Henry you are *looks at Henry* um- uhh- cool? Henry: *looks at Ellie frowning*

Hippity Hoppity get off my property: No changes needed

United States Air Support: Same Thing, though in the last image they say, Reginald: NYEHHH?? IT'S THE GOVERNMENT. RHM: Uh oh.

Hannah Panpa's Requests: Everything is the same except, Ask 3. Sven: Excuse ME?!?

Everyone Meets the new characters: I'm going to completely remake this one into a comic, sooooo, you will see that one's changes eventually.

How did Charles become a pilot?: No changes needed

wut: No changes needed, also I probably would've of just not make that chapter.

Charles could you take me out flying?: No changes needed

Favorite Movies: Ellie: I don't watch movies., Everything else is the same after that.

Triple Ask: Ask 1. *Ellie interupts Henry* Ellie: nothing makes Henry happy, and he gets sad at everything. *says smiling* Henry: *pushes Ellie away* and its the same Sad and Happy things for him. Everything else in Ask 1. is the same. Ask 2. Charles: I like milk. . . that isn't a drink is it? Henry: *holds a cup of fruit punch* Ellie: I like the same thing as them too, I mean besides Charles' favorite. Ask 3. Henry: *holds a sign that says he doesn't like shipping* Charles: I love ships! like I always ride in a Helicopter so ships are also fun! Henry: *giggles at Charles a bit*
Ellie: Charles, I think the ask is asking about things like Henry x Charles or Henry x Ellie. Charles: Oh. I think they are ok, as long as it isn't inappropriate. Ellie: I agree with Henry.

Thoughts on being RHL: No changes needed

Henry's Clone: Mostly the same thing, though the clone talks.

Hold your breath till you pass out: Same idea though at the end, Charles: *claps* Yay you didn't pass out! Ellie: I thought it would be funny if he passed out, cuz then I could use a marker to draw something on his face.

Henry is sus: Henry: *looks at the camera* Henry: *turns into a white among us character with the eyebrows, and a knife*

Thanks for 1000 READS!!: Shocked: Thank you guys for 1000 reads!! . . . . OK BYEEE!!

Henry Wears Boots Underwater: No changes needed

Henry Triple ask and dare: Ask 1. Same thing, Ask 2. *Henry doesn't die* Charles: Yay you didn't die! Ellie: For once Henry: *looks at Ellie mad* Ask 3. *Henry walks into a wall and falls* Ellie: wait! If you aren't thinking. . . Henry can I have all your money and gems? Henry: *nods and gives a thumbs up* Ellie: TY HENRY, HAHAHAA *tries pushing all the gems and money somewhere else* *Henry starts thinking again* Henry: *pulls the stuff back* Ellie: Fiiinnnee, you can keep it.

TT Googles Themselves: Mostly is the same

Ellie Returns the Tunisian Diamond: Dare 1. All the same, Dare 2. Ellie: Henry give the Diamond to me. Henry: *hugs the diamond, not letting Ellie grab it* Ellie: Fine have it your way *tries kissing Henry* Henry: AHAGHGAGAGHAGHAGHAGH!!!!!!! *runs away and drops the diamond*
Ellie: Ha! *looks at the camera* I ain't doing that *walks away with the diamond* Henry: *sprints towards Ellie and tackles her, and grabs the diamond*

The next 6 parts are the same

Henry Curls Ellie's Hair: Henry: *looks at the camera and holds a Hair shaving thing while looking at Ellie* Ellie: wai-Wai-WAITWAITWAIT GET AWAY!!! *runs away*

After that everything else is the same

Wow that was a long chapter, also HS Ask and Dare isn't cancelled, I've just been working on Friday Night Funkin stuff. Also, don't worry, I'm not going to quit HS and do FNF stuff (hopefully)
cuz I'm mainly just remaking the whole Vs Henry Stickmin Mod. Also, by that I mean I'm just reanimating all the art. And I'm also not making a mod, unless someone wants to code into the game. Also, you need permission to do that, and also credit me.