Who are you? << VOL.2

|| hey my lil bee's 🐝 so here is VOL.2 <3 ||

>> Eriks POV << July 2 2012👠
Today I Decided to go to the club :p because I was bored doing nothing- and I heard someone was performing at the club anyways so :D why not. I got ready and drived to the club it was filled with people and singers. I got a drink and then I heard someone announcing the show " TONIGHT WE HAVE A SPECIAL GUEST ALL AWAY FROM RUSSIA AND HAS A BEAUTIFUL VOICE GIVE IT UP TO CYZARINE PHOENIX!! " everyone was clapping and cheering.
Then I saw a girl come on the stage. She was very beautiful something in me wanted to get to know her maybe become friends. She waved at everyone and then she started to sing she had a nice voice everyone was dancing. But I couldn't stop looking at her she was just.. beautiful. The show eventually ended and she yelled something but I didn't hear her :/
She got off the stage and I think she went off to the crowd to dance some music So I tryed to find her...

Couple minutes later.....
>> Erik's POV <<
I gave up looking for her I thought she had left because it was like 1:00 AM. So I went out then I heard a girl scream I ran to the scream and sneaked to see what it was But then I realized it was the girl.. I quickly ran up to the guys and punched the one holding the girl.
She fell down then the other guys just ran away and the other guy I punched ran away " Hey are you alright?!." I asked her she looked up and then she froze and just looked at me. then she said something to me" yeah thanks <3 " she said I blushed a little her accent was cute.. I helped her up. " what is your name? " she asked "E-Erik! " I told her she smiled "that is a nice name- wait did you see me perform? " she asked "yeah it was Amazing:D " I told her she looked down I could she was smiling then she looked up " Thanks <3 "

>> Cyzarine P.O.V << July 3 2012👠
Me and Erik gave each other are numbers and after that I went to me hotel room. I was staying in LA for about a whole year so I was so happy about that I could get to know erik and become friends.. well maybe mo- *Phones rings* " I wonder who that is?" I say to myself. I answer the phone a hear a familiar voice. It was Erik!
            PHONE CALL☎️
Erik >> Hey Cyzarine!
Cyzarine >> hey Erik <3
Erik >> so I wanted to ask if you wanted to.. go out with me to the beach :]
Cyzarine >> Yeah ofc when will we be going?
Erik >> today :D
Cyzarine >> oh! Then I have to get ready ;-;
Erik >> and before you end the call my brother wants to come
Cyzarine >> you have a brother?-
Erik >> yeah :/
Cyzarine >> oki <3 well I will meet you at the beach!
Erik >> alright see you there!
Cyzarine >> Bye erik!
Erik >> bye :)
            END OF CALL☎️

>> ERIK P.O.V <<
I ended the call my heart was pounding the whole call. She makes me feel some type of way I don't know.. "ERIK ARE YOU READY TO LEAVE" my brother calls me from downstairs " COMING " I yell back.

 "ERIK ARE YOU READY TO LEAVE" my brother calls me from downstairs " COMING " I yell back

** CYZARINE SWIMSUIT **I get ready and then I look at my body in the mirror

I get ready and then I look at my body in the mirror. I feel kinda weird. why is my skin so pal. Why do I look so thin. I hate it. I want to go back to Russia. I hear a knock at my door. I walk to my door and I open it was Erik. " Hey!.." I said " hey are you. ready?" He asks me " oh.. yeah I am ready.. <3 "