13 ✨

Minho pushed Jisung's door open, not wanting their lips to separate for a single second. They slowly made their way into the bedroom, Jisung kicking the door shut behind them. Minho pushed Jisung onto the bed and pulled his shirt over his head at the speed of light, reconnecting their lips in a split second.

"I missed you so much Jisung." Minho groaned. "So fucking much." Minho slowly moved down to Jisung's jaw and all over his neck finding his sweet spot unbelievably fast.

"H-hyung~" Jisung moaned, his fingers lacing themselves into Minho's soft hair.

"God, Jisung, do that again." He mumbled against the younger's neck, creating a few small dark spots.

"Hyungie's lips feel so good," Jisung whispered, tugging on Minho's hair, eliciting a moan from deep within Minho.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good tonight, baby. Does that sound good?"

"So good. So fucking good." They pressed their lips together with overflowing passion as Minho slowly removed Jisung's jeans. His hands played with the hem of Jisung's shirt before they pulled away from their kiss, but only for a second to remove his shirt. They lightly sucked on each other's tongues hands roaming all over each other's bare bodies.

"I wanna take things slow, alright? I need to savor every inch of you while I can." Jisung nodded as he started to peck the bottom of Minho's jaw, making sure not to leave any marks.

"I'd like that, hyungie." He whispered against the older's skin. Minho shuddered as he began to slowly grind his hips down against Jisung's, their clothed erections rubbing against each other. Minho felt the tension in his jeans only grow, but he didn't want to focus on himself tonight. Tonight was all about princess Jisung. Minho leaned back, still slightly hovering over Jisung.

"Can I take these off, sweetheart?" He asked, slightly tugging on the waistline of Jisung's briefs. The younger nodded and Minho slowly pulled them down, watching as Jisung's dick slapped up against his stomach when it was finally released. Minho's hand ghosted over his dick, watching the younger shiver in anticipation, just wanting to feel something.

"Please, Minho." He whimpered.

"Hand me that pillow, angel." Jisung listened and Minho placed the pillow right underneath the younger's hips, giving him a better view. "Now, spread your legs a little. Hyungie wants to see how beautiful you are." He whimpered but followed the dom's directions. Minho leaned down and planted soft kisses up and down both of his inner thighs, loving the way he could watch Jisung crumble under his touch. As he got closer and closer to Jisung's dick, Jisung's breath got faster, knowing what was to come.

What caught him off guard though was Minho's warm tongue instead meeting his rim. He practically vibrated from the feeling. A loud moan left his mouth, encouraging Minho to do it again, which he did. Again, and again, and again. His tongue was alternating between fucking Jisung's ass and just licking and sucking around his rim. Once he could tell Jisung's sensitivity was only heightening, he reached his hand up and began to stroke his cock, as teasingly as possible. Jisung only got louder, not feeling this much pleasure in a long time. He felt as if he was going to explode any second.

"Min, I-I'm so close." He whimpered.

"Not yet, baby," Minho replied, pulling away, but not stopping his hand. "I don't want you to cum yet. Can you hold it for me, princess?" Jisung nodded as he slowly pushed Minho's hand away.

"I need a second." He breathed out, trying to calm down from his denied high before Minho continued.

"Take as long as you need." Minho kissed the younger's cheek and softly caressed his thighs, making sure he was as comfortable as possible. "Just let me know when you're ready to keep going." After about a minute, Jisung's breathing finally stabilized.