All Ever Wanted

All Himiko ever wanted was that high school popularity.

Where everyone would do as she wants because she's pretty and a cheerleader. Where she'd have friends to gossip with, and go out to watch movies, or eat at restaurants. Where she could go to parties and hangout with older kids.

But no.

Everyone thought she was a freak, even her parents didn't want her after she got her quirk.

She was extremely sick of it. So, she made them have an actual reason to fear her and her quirk.

She'd take blood from popular people in her class and impersonate them after studying them for some time.

This plan had worked for a while but people started picking up on it and when she heard about the police being called, she ran.

She ran and ran until she found a place to rest. She only had her phone and a backpack with a couple belongings inside. And there under a canopy is where she'd be sleeping for the night. It was also where she met Stain.

Sure she wasn't actually meeting him in person, but she read and watched videos about him on the internet.

----------

Himiko kept her head down for awhile but now she had a goal, she wanted to make the world a better place and aligned herself with Stain's theories and ideology that spoke to her.

But Himiko kept her ear up as she ran from the cops.

She hopped the same couple towns and designated spots to rest, where to find food, and other needs.

One day as news travelled she heard about the League of Villains. Not only did she hear highly from the broker Giran but that Stain had worked with them once before his capture.

So obviously she'd follow in the man's footsteps and asked for more details on the L.O.V.

----------

"The world needs to become a better place. The only way to do that is to get rid of the trash. The trash makes the world dirty. Trash is like bad people and rules. I hate trash. I want the world to be an easy place to do whatever I want. I want to get rid of all that trash. I want to be happy. With my quirk infiltration, assassinations', and more will be done easier." She proved herself to the L.O.V.

It was no surprise to her that she was accepted into their group and was a fast climber through the ranks.

Now she waits for her perfect time to shine.

(O.O)

All Ochako ever wanted was enough money.

Where she could have two pairs of shoes instead of one with holes. Where she could buy all those yummy snacks and not go to bed hungry. Where she wouldn't be made fun of for having only a couple outfits. Where she could go out with friends and actually pay for stuff herself.

She was thrilled when her parents were finally able to make more income. Now she can finally make her dream of becoming a hero a reality.

The new income helped pay for UA University supplies, uniform, and enrollment fees.

She felt like her world was finally being turned right side up. Her father could afford a new car, that new dresser she needed, a new phone, and much more.

But money still doesn't grow on trees and she understands that this money will disappear quickly.

UA Uni was perfect. She made cool friends she could hangout with and actually pay for hangouts herself, she now has a girlfriend named Tsu. Sure it was tough battling villains but now she could become the hero she always wanted to be, a hero who helps the less fortunate.

"Let's go out tonight for ice cream. My treat, we can use my dad's car." She offered.

"Sure Chako', kero." Asui smiled at her girlfriend.

"Sounds like fun!" Midoriya smiled and nodded.

"Okay, but I don't mind paying for myself." Iida insisted and Todoroki said the same.

"Nonsense, my treat. Let's also go live on Insta while driving there."

"Maybe my old man will see it, sure." Todoroki gave a small grin. Midoriya chuckled and patted his back.

"Why not?" Midoriya shrugged.

(O.O)

"You need to find someone to impersonate." Shigaraki ordered.

"I know! I just don't know who." Himiko told Shigaraki. Himiko had his head on the bar top as he sighed again.

"Well, figure it out." Shigaraki walked away leaving him alone.

"Well, figure it out." Himiko mocked and finished with a scoff.

"Easy for you to say." He shook his head and decided to see what the hero wannabes were up to anyway.

"Oooh, Ochako is on live." He whispers to himself.

He opens the live and notices that there were 5 in the car headed someplace.

Himiko repeats their names out loud before actually listening to what they were saying.

(>.<)

"Hey guys! We're heading out to an ice cream shop!" Ochako tells the people who just joined the livestream.

"Midnight and Mount Lady say publicity and interacting with fans is important so here we are." Iida does his hand movements.

"'Who's car is this?' Kero." Asui reads a comment as she was in the passenger seat changing the phone's position.

"It's my dad's." Ochako says as she keeps her eyes on the road, drives and speaks carefully.

"'Which guy is your boyfriend'?" They all start laughing as Asui finishes reading the question.

"None, this one is my girlfriend." Ochako smiles with a blush.

"Don't let her get started about how long it took them to finally ask each other out!" Midoriya rolled his eyes as he sat behind Ochako and next to Todoroki. He reached over to get closer to the phone and pointed to both of the girls.

"And they're always..." He moves his hands into a kissing motion and begins making noises.

"OH SHUT UP!" Ochako's cheeks flare up.

The boys and Asui laugh and keep talking to the camera unaware of who was watching on the other side.

Himiko thinks he might've found who he wanted to impersonate for the mission.

The next day she wakes up with a start and checks Instagram where Ochako posted a photo from last night.

The five with cups or cones of ice cream as they pose in front of the camera.

Ochako looked exactly like the girl Himiko always wanted to be in high school.

"Shiggy! I think I found who to impersonate!" She yells through the base with excitement.