-: PROLOGUE:-

Once there lived two birds in a small village. The girl was a unique beauty whom everyone desired and the boy was a very gentleman with a golden heart. Both of them loved eachother very dearly and were nothing without eachother.

Everyone envied them and their happiness. They wanted to separate the two and with time one day they were successful.

The two cried for mercy and justice but nobody gave. The beauty saw her beloved killed brutally in front of her and she was put to fire tied to a banyan tree. She cried in pain and agony but everyone laughed and turned deaf.

That was when she promised to take revenge for their deeds. And she will never stop until she got her love back.

That was it. The last thing that was heard before the lovers lost their lives. Then they felt satisfied after erasing their happiness.

                    But was that the end?
                                 OR
                             A  Start?

No, it was the start of something big. A Nightmare that was for the villagers........

After that incident, in the next full moon and new moon the villagers got missing and never returned.

Many cried on their death and tried to get them back. But whoever went that way never came back.

With time the no.of death increased and many families got broken and ruined. That is when they realised their mistake.......

But it was too late.....

She was not going to stop and would show them the same mercy they showed.

From that time not a single person dared to get out at night of full moon and new moon, to save themselves from the bloodthirsty monster they made.

But will this devastation never stop or will it?....

What happens when a  young man gets to the village and somewhat has a hidden connection with Her.

What if He is the exact copy of someone She has been waiting for over years.

Will she leave him or kill him too? And will he describe and judge her the same way the villagers did or will he be reasonable?