1: Luffy and Yn

3rd Pov
_________________________________________

Somewhere on the east blue a barrel floats aroun. Two sailor guys spot the barrel and try to bring it aboard. Then a man in the crows nest spots a pirate ship, the pirate ship then starts to fire there canons getting closer to the rich people ship.

People on the normal ship start to panic and they start to panic even more when they learn that pirates are coming. While people panic and run a young woman with orange hair is spotted just standing.

After a while the pirates start to board the ship. The pirates start to raid the ship. A boy with pink hair wonders in a kitchen type area and spots a barrel. He moves toward it, he then starts to roll it out to his 'Captain'. Then he is stopped by 3 other pirates.

"It's our favorite coward" one says. The pink haired boy freezes in fear.
" You trying to hide in here and duck out on all the action again"

"NO WAY!. I was just trying to get this big barrel of bear over to you guys" the pink haired boy says, putting his hand up a little. One of the pirates chuckle, and tells the boy to let them lighten the load. The boy panics knowing what the captain would do to them.

The 3 pirates don't listen to him and start to open the barrel but the one opening it the 'old fashioned way' gets punch and kicked in the face by a boy and a woman.

"I SLEPT SOOO GOOOOD" straw hat boy yells.

"I'll admit it I actually slept for once" the woman with a mask says. The mask has no eye holes making the pink haired boy wonder how the woman is supposed to see.

 The mask has no eye holes making the pink haired boy wonder how the woman is supposed to see

The woman gets up and dusts her self off. The womans long black hair with blond tips is tied into a neat braid. She seems to be somewhere in her mid 20's, and she looks to be 6'0. Lots of T and A😏. Has bandages on her arms and neck, plus a set of black gloves

(Your wearing this and your wearing bandages around your neck up to the top of your nose kinda like Obanai from demon slayer but no one can see your face due to the mask)

(Also I'm lazy don't judge, sorry if you have short hair but it's for story purposes. If you don't like that then idk what to tell you.)

"Hmm, who's that N/n" straw hat boy says to N/n.