A Cold Morning

My eyes fluttered open.
The sun shining through my blinds hurt a little to adjust to. I groaned as I got up from my warm bed. I took a breath and put in my headphones resumed a random spotify playlist from the previous night. I don't bother with music just listening to whatever's popular. I put on a plain colored shirt, and throw on some skinny jeans. I comb through my hair before grabbing my backpack and grabbing a jacket for the cold,
and started walking.

——————

' God i wished I had a skateboard. '

I tried to rub dad into letting me buy one but mom said I need the exercise. So much for not taking hours to get to actually get to school.

I wish I'd grabbed a beanie or something. It's colder than I expected the breeze is pretty heavy.. well too late for that I guess.

It's been a few weeks into the first month of school year. It helps take the weight off being nervous a little I guess.
Nervous about what impressions I'm making, everybody had already made their judgements about me, now I just have to live up to them.

The sky is a murky grey I can bearly see the sun throughout all the clouds.

' It's pretty crowded today, huh? '

I thought to myself. As I walk on the crowded crosswalk, I try to take in all of the faces around me, that I'll probably never see again.

One face in particular catches my eye. A girl who looks around my age, dressed green and browns infront of me. The cold breeze that surrounds me, feels just a little warmer.
I couldn't help but be memorized by her, I just can't.. keep my eyes of her. She had already walked passed by me, but the warm feeling stuck as I walked.

My head was soon cluttered by thoughts of this mystery girl.
I want see her again.