Chapter 2 - The Nighlok Generals & The Floor Guardians

Key:

Robert: Hey = talking

Robert: Hey = talking in his Serrator Form

Robert: (happy) Hey = tone of voice

Robert: *moving* = action 

Third Person POV

The scene opens with a view of a castle that is right next to the Sanzu River. The camera focuses in front of the castle. There is a large stone that is about seven feet tall with a large noticeable crack on the side that is facing the castle. Suddenly the crack glows a red color and a figure then phases from the crack and it turns out to be Robert Crane in his Serrator form. Robert looks around as if he is looking for something or someone.

Robert POV

Okay, everything looks the same. The air feels different since it feels more humid but then again, this floor is mostly just a river with a rocky shoreline. I wonder if the Nighlok act the same as the ones on the show. I mean Robtish sounded the same since he loves to fight but what about the others. I walk into my castle and look around. Any Mooger that was nearby bowed in respect, I guess they still see me as their leader. I walk into my throne room and see the place still looks the same. As I am looking around, I hear the doors open behind me. I turn around and recognize Sergeant Tread walking into the throne room.

Sergeant Tread (A/N: Ignore the wheels that he is holding

Sergeant Tread (A/N: Ignore the wheels that he is holding. Those are his choice in weapons.) 

Tread: Lord Serrator, there you are.

Robert: Tread.

Tread: I've been looking for you. The last time any Nighlok saw you; you were sitting here before you left to go talk with the other Supreme Beings.

Robert: Why do you need me?

Tread: Well, something has happened.

Robert: Like what?

Tread: For starters, the connection between us and the outside world has change. There are more portals for us to teleport through as well as more uncharted territory.

Robert: Hmm. Weird. Don't send any Nighlok until we know what has happened.

Tread: Understood.

Robert: Also, I need you to get a few Nighlok for me. There is a meeting happening between the floor guardians on the sixth floor discussing what could possibly be going on.

Tread: Who do you need me to gather for this meeting?

Robert: Xandred, and Dayu.

Tread: You can count on me, Lord Serrator. They will be here in a few moments.