𝗶. 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗹𝘆𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝘀𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺.

𝙷𝙾𝙻𝙻𝚈𝚆𝙾𝙾𝙳 𝙼𝙴𝙴𝚃𝚂 𝚂𝙰𝙻𝙴𝙼
━━┊❛ [ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘 ] ❜┊━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

        𝗗𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗔 𝗚𝗥𝗜𝗠𝗠 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗗 her town this time of year. Of course, it was no surprise that the town of Salem was truly flourishing in October. The blonde girl never got tired of it.

        From the decorations, jack-o-lanterns, some carved better than others, the autumn leaves that fell so beautifully around town adding to its ambiance to cheesy decorations that adorned her locker and the high school hallways.

        Drusilla truly loved this time of year. Maybe it was whatever was in the air or the fact that she had a collection of horror movies with her name on it at home just waiting for the girl to watch them for the umpteenth time, whatever it was, was currently making her space out in her last class.

        The girl's leg bounced anxiously focusing her attention on the window, it's not that she didn't like her history class, especially on a day like this where Miss Olin had decorated her classroom much like the rest of the teachers and wore her witch hat, but she had heard the tale of the Sanderson sister's since she was a child.

        The tale was driven into her subconscious so deep that it was practically a bedtime story at this point. If anyone believed in the sisters it was the Grimm family.

        The family was very oddly obsessed with the Sanderson's, even finally getting the old house after the Watts family had enough of the strange occurrences, but Drusilla could only think that's what they deserved after trying to turn that devil house into a museum.

         "Poor Thackery Bix.." Miss Olin's voice cut through making the blonde girl jump back into reality knowing that they were getting to the end of the old story. "Neither is father, his mother, nor anyone else ever knew what became of him those three hundred years ago. And so, the Sanderson sisters were hanged by the Salem townsfolk." She continued making her way through the desks of students.

       "Now, there are those who say that on Halloween night a black cat still guards the old Sanderson house warning off any who might make the witches come back to life." She paused before making a sudden movement at the girl next to Drusilla and flinging a string of black fabric at her, successfully frightening the poor girl and making the rest of the class laugh at the antics.

         Drusilla's laugh was cut off when the new kid in front of her scoffed. "Gimme a break." He mumbled under his breath.

        The girl couldn't help but squint at the back of his head not only at his comment but also trying to put a name to him. She had him in a couple of classes and the poor boy always looked like he wanted to be anywhere but here, and that didn't change today.