Prologue (Rewrite)

In a cave, an alien hive infestation is growing many marine bug hunts by Weyland Yutani had occurred in that hive however they all failed despite their superior equipment. Even the predators who had dealt with xenomorphs before would have a hard time fighting the aliens in the hive due to the size and the fact that many animals and people in the area were impregnated by facehuggers there would be around 350 xenomorphs, not to mention that there are around 50 praetorians and crushers in the hive. There were also 3 queens as the hive started when 3 queen facehuggers escaped when the Weyland Yutani Spaceship crash-landed on this planet codenamed #y10x9 which had nearly the same weather and animals as planet earth. Which was originally planned to be a colony for humanity unfortunately it would not happen due to the sabotage of the Spaceship causing it to crash. The cargo of the spaceship the three queen facehuggers in a glass box during the crash cracked and the facehuggers impregnated the 3 surviving crew members. Leading to the start of the alien infestation. Currently, the hive has grown strong due to the number of praetorians in the hive and the intelligence of the queen leading the hive.

But suddenly in another part of the hive, a large gate would appear. Thus spelling the end of Sadera and two worlds.

Chapter End