Escape From Family

Rosalie didn't believe Edward on Gaia's word that there were no love spells .

Alice had successfully turned her against Gaia .

Rosalie lost her privilege to getting to help care for Orion because of her new hateful​ attitude towards the Witch . It was Edward's decision to keep the baby from her .

He started to regret coming home because of his family now slowly turning against his wife .

Even Esme seemed to believe Alice because Alice's visions were all they believed in .

Gaia wanted to leave the house . She wanted to take Orion and walk away from this toxic situation.

Edward didn't agree with her . He wanted to give his family a chance . Yet it was like that was just going to be a waste of time.

She sat shut away in their room , caring for Orion everyday , feeling alone and miserable .

Edward wasn't always there with her . He had to hunt and spend time with his brothers .

It was hard for her . She wasn't welcome anymore in this house  and knew it.

The baby started to fuss a lot . He could feel his mother's moodiness.

He turned from a well behaved baby to one that cried mostly .

It made her want to cry .

On a rare occasion ,when he wasn't crying , she found herself staring outside miserably .

Her thoughts were on the fact that Edward was downstairs where his family were and she was alone with their son .

Was she losing him ?. She hoped not . She had lost so much since her first breath in this world.

Her mother .  Her father . Dumbledore . Lupin . Harry's family .Fred Weasley. Cedric Diggory. And a whole lot more people that she simply didn't want to be reminded of .

A tear slipped down her left cheek .  She didn't wipe it away .

" Why am I even here ?", she thought sadly .

She didn't know the answer to that question. Being in a house where she's not really welcome was....She didn't have a word to describe the feeling .

She'd rather be in her Mum's cottage ,tucked away in a chair with her favourite book ,than being  sitting shut away in a room with only her baby and her owl for company.

She was tempted to leave and go seek out her last remaining family on her Mum's side .

She'll take her child with her . Go see her Grandparents and then leave for England again.

But she couldn't do it. Not without Edward .

She loved him too much to leave him for the bats .

She looked up when the door to the room opened .

She was only  slightly surprised to see Emmet coming inside without asking permission.

" Shut away in here again ?", he asked , looking at her with a friendly grin upon his face.

She shrugged which could mean anything . He frowned at that.

" Not gonna say anything , I see. Look , if you don't want to it's okay . I'm here to ask that you let Rose hold Orion again . She really likes him .  It's hurting her that he's being kept away from her. So , please can she hold him ?. "

Gaia sighed . Was he really begging her while she wasn't the one keeping Orion from Rosalie ?.

It was Edward's decision and Rosalie's attitude .