Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Hi, Just thought I should let you know that I am going to mix the story up a bit, and not include most things from the books, and Kailex will get together my way, and there also won't be Aven, or gifts or anything, but still two worlds. Let me know what you think about my ideas in the comments.

Alex's POV

It was my first day at a new boarding school, Akarnae. I had just received my schedule, and was looking forward to meeting some new people, as well as learning lots. The first class on my schedule is - wait, are we allowed to do Combat? At a school? 

Thud! Oh my goodness, I'm so clum-

"Are you alright?" I look up to see a gorgeous boy, with bright blue eyes looking at me. Oh no! I must have run into him...

"Yeah, sorry about that", I respond, with heat rising to my face.

"No problem, are you new, I've never seen you before?" He asks, curiously.

"Yeah, I'm Al-" I started to say before I heard a loud

"KAIDEN! Don't hog the new girl, some of us handsome fellows want to meet her as well" I hear, as a cute, mischievous-looking blonde boy walks up to us.

"Hi, I'm Jordan, and I would be honoured to escort you to class, oh and what was your name?"

"Alex, and actually, could you tell me where to find Epsilon Combat, I need to be there in 10 minutes." The boys blink at me, surprised.

"What," I ask, confused, "isn't that the lowest level?" They stare at me in shock and share a look with each other.

Kaiden replies first. "Well, Alex, you see, that's the highest class level in the school, I'm in that class as well."

I blink at him in shock.

So, chapter 1 complete. Let me know what you think, and let me know what you think I should add.

- KailexJames