meeting again

Leonard

Her voice was so sweet I was staring at her like an idiot because she was freaking out. Cleared my throat and scratched my neck awkwardly I said "I was looking for a women that came near 12:00" she thought and said "the women that had been injected !!?" "Yup." I nodded like a puppy. "Room 344." She answered and I muttered a quick thank you and left. I opened the door and saw mom chatting with my cousin William. "Uhmm......." I cleared my throat to get there attention. "Oh honey I was just taking to Will!" "I can see that but how are u are u hurt??!!" I asked "I am good honey I have lived my life fighting these bitches I wouldn't have collapsed if they hadn't injected me." My mom reassured me I sighed in relief. My mom is a wife and son of a gang leader. I just took her hand and fell asleep thinking about that blueberry girl. I woke as I heard my mom saying "Honey I am going to get discharge if you wanna stay then keep sleeping and if not then get your ass up." I nodded my mother was cool mother she used the code (abusive) language but only for the enemies or if she speaks with us like that then her hormones are messing with her. As I was existed the room I thought was going to room 322 to see if she was still there or not. But no luck only that kid sleeping.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
We reached home and found dad sick with fever he had a bandage around he head as he was also fighting those bitches. "Hey dad!" I said really tired. "Hey son!" My dad said cheerily. My dad was the best he was never found weak even in his sickness. Except his only weakness was mom. Dad told me go and take a shower as I was looking like a weirdo with messy hair and dried blood on my arm. I took a shower wore a check shirt and jeans I know only a good boy will do such a thing but hey I liked that kinda dressing. I looked like a gentleman. I got down and found William and Andrew (my brother) fighting over which show were they gonna watch. They really could be kids sometimes so I took the remote and turn the national geography channel and started watching the documentary that was on and settled the argument. I left to eat William and Andrew joined me. Mom and dad had there breakfast in the room. It was 10:20 am and I was still eating breakfast usually I have my breakfast near 8:30am. Anyway William started filling me in with the details of who my mom got injected and some issues of the gang. I was the leader of venomous gang and William is second in command and Andrew where my thrid in command. William had his own gang but he didn't like to be a leader so he joined the gang and formed venomous he was also the leader and the second in command. According to William if he had descendants if they want to be a leader they will lead with me or my descendants or they will nor lead. Anyway I had to go to the base to complete my paper work.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Alessandria

I got home near 4:00 am I didn't like to sleep much but it was way to escape pain when my step mom would abuse me. I prepared breakfast for Xena(step mom) I left to work in the cafe I entered the beautiful "Lilly café" it was name after the owner's daughter. I was the waitress girl. Everyone was busy working when Molly came and hugged me from behind I just smile. Molly was a really good friend she knew about my mother's beating and my past. It was near 5:38 when three guys entered the door of the cafe and the cafe went silent. Mrs Johnson motioned me to take orders. I took my note pad waked in there direction I said "Hello to ......" It was the same guy in the hospital. I was looking  at him awkwardly then broke my stare and said "Um what would u gentlemen want to eat?" Three of them looked shock there mouths were open. "You can close your mouths or flies will go in" the guy in hospital laughed and said "Aren't u afraid of me?" "Should I be Mr!" I stated. "We are the members of venomous gang" he said. "Ok..... What should I be scared of the word venomous or the word gang?" I questioned. At this the three of them laugh and then I boy who looked identical to the hospital boy spoke "U are brave lady!". "Ok thanks for the comment now ORDER!" I frustratedly said. "Oh u can screm" said the dark brown hair boy. "Please I have to time to waste order please cause if don't get home in time ...." I stopped I was about to tell my secret "None of your business"  I stated "someone else can take your order" I said and with that left the cafe cause it was freaking 9:05 pm.