IX

Happy reading!

Happy reading!

•~~~•

"I don't want to discuss this topic" saying this I went into room. I kept my phone and wallet on the table and went inside the bathroom and changed my clothes after getting freshen up. I came out of the bathroom and was still remembering Avish's words, was he right?

I laid down to the bed.. Is it true? Do I really like Shiri? But how can this be true? And why can't this be true? Just then I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door and saw Siddharth bhai, Hardi and Avish were standing there?

Siddharth- Darshan I want to talk to you.. actually we all want to talk..

"Yaa.. please aao na andar."

Avish- Bhai.. I am sorry.. vo I..

"Arrey arrey, nhi nhi I am not at all angry or upset because of you both. I know you all very well , kbhi bhi mujhe pareshan krne ka mauka nhi chhodte. Common a group hug?"

We got a group hug and I gave a smack to Avish saying... "Badla lia jayega"

Siddharth- Accha hn le lena abhi baat krlen?

"Hn hn"

Siddharth- Okay so we want to talk about you and Shiri... now you don't overact and listen to us carefully, we are noticing you Darshan and we have experienced something... from the day you talked to Hardil about hiding truth from friends, we saw you were quite worried from few days, and after few days you were happy as if you were free from a burden. It was related to Shiri?

"Yes.."

Hardil- See I told you na.. and look at the excitment on his face when he talks about Shiri..

Avish- Everytime we talk about Shiri, he is red as tomato.. Darshan hume dikhta hai

Siddharth- We are your friends Darshan, and trust me all we want is your happiness. We are not at all forcing you but it is my personal opinion that you should give it a try. You should notice yourself that does her presence keeps you happy?

Hardil- Spend time with her.. take your time but don't be too late

"Hn mere Love Gurus bss bss ab main dekh lunga! Btw do you all know how did I got to know about Shiri? Wait I will tell you.. actually we started talking online ... " and then I told them how we started talking, I revealed about myself, her voice message and my idea of the new voice for Naushad bhai after Jyugal told me about it.

Hardil- Darshan, tumhari story pr toh movie ban skti hai

Avish- Mtlb ab bhabhi aane wali hai

"Itni jldi nhi Chintu ji, accha did you guys eat something?"

Siddharth- Hn khaya tha na.. Hardil ke haathon ka jala pasta

"Chao issi baat pr aaj ka dinner main bna raha hun pr sabko help krni hogi?"

All three- Done

•~~~•

Heyya SRISHANERS!! 💙
I hope you all are good!!

Confused Raval! 😪

Thank you for making my day! 💙
Stay safe, spreadlove 💙
Loads of love! ❤️💙