Execution Part 1

Benjamin, Esther, Isaac and Molly were running back to the room to get their plushies to play in the library. When they got their, they heard thumping and muffled voices. Esther quietly opens the door for all four children to see and they cover their mouths, shaking. They didn't see much, but Esther saw a familiar tall figure and Mr. Stripes and Miss Bo were on the floor, holding wounds and the figure was beating something. Benjamin pushes the door and gasps when he saw that Tux was the one getting beaten. 

He grabs the fire truck and throws it at the figure, "LEAVE HIM ALONE!" The creature stops, and looks at the boy with a toothy grin, "Hello Benjamin. I've been waiting for you." Esther protects Benjamin, "Stay away from us!" The Entity laughs and Tux struggles to get out of his grip but gets thrown hard to the ground, making Benjamin squeal with fear. The Entity grabs Tux's ears and forces him to look at Benjamin, "Why don't you tell your kid here the truth?" "T-Tux what is he talking about?...." Benjamin looks at Tux, his eyes watering and Tux hangs his head in shame, "That night....it was me....I killed that man....the figure you saw was me...."

Benjamin shakes his head in disbelief, "N-No....it couldn't have been...." Tux looks up back at the Entity, "I did it for a reason! I thought that bastard killed Benjamin when he fell to the floor and wasn't moving!" Benjamin backs up then remembers that night and realizes, "So....you killed him....because you thought I was dead?....You did it to protect me?..." Tux looks down, nodding and he feels Benjamin hug him tight, crying.

The Entity smiles and lets go of Tux's ears, "How sweet." He lifts his arm and Tux's ears perk up and he pushes Benjamin away and a black spike rises from the ground, stabbing him through his torso and he coughs black blood. Benjamin gasps, "TUX!" Esther, Isaac and Molly cover their mouths in shock. The Entity growls and he kicks Tux in the ribs hard and scratches his face, causing one of his buttons to fall out, "Foolish cat! You'd kill yourself for a child that isn't even yours?!" 

 The Entity growls and he kicks Tux in the ribs hard and scratches his face, causing one of his buttons to fall out, "Foolish cat! You'd kill yourself for a child that isn't even yours?!" 

Tux coughs, Benjamin behind him with tears falling down his face and he growls at the Entity, "I've been with this kid since the day he was born. I care about him enough that I am willing to get myself killed to protect him. You can't make me hurt him no matter what you try!" The Entity snarls and he grabs Tux by the throat and holds him up in the air, "I gave you life. I gave you ALL life!" He looks at Mr. Hopp, Mr. Stripes and Miss Bo and they cower, then he looks back at Tux, "And I can take it away...just...as....easy." He puts his other hand on the cat's throat and pulls so hard, decapitating Tux's head from his body, black blood squirting from the body as it falls to the ground along with the head, Benjamin screaming, "NOOOOO!".

.

.

.

.

.