"We'll meet again~"

Dream:
3rd POV:
Country: Japan
Date:28 Aug
Year: unknown
City: unknown
Place:bar
Time: midnight

We see a family walking into a bar meeting up with someone not shady at all when a young y/n was walking into the dimly light room his perant's hid him behind there legs as to protect them or maybe the other way around as in he could kill everyone in the room.

When the adults looked at the bar stools they saw a kid and a walking vape cloud." Well your early my master will be waiting in the upstairs room.

" the vape cloud said as he saw the small boy looking at him in confusion I mean who wouldn't look at a man with smoke for a head."The young one can sit here and wait for when you return oh where are my manner's my name in kurogiri it's a pleasure meeting you Glitchtrap, Springtrap and Nightlight" as the walking smoke cloud said now known as kurogiri.

"Its a pleasure meeting you to kurogiri and it seems you already know who we are this is our son y/n."William said with a straight face not wanting to leave his little killer with a bar tender but he had to when he felt a tug on the hem of his purple shirt when he looked down to see a curiously looking up at him while pointing to the boy with blue hair and a....hand! Covering his face.

' WTF!!? 'As he looked at Kurogiri  who looked at the boy the said " Ah right this is young master Tomura Shigaraki,say hello young master." When Kurogiri was done all the boy did was grunt not even sparring a glance at them.When the perant's left the room to go talk to this 'master' leaving the bar tender band the two kids alone in the room once y/n perant's left the room his demeanour changed he looked at the other's in the room with a sick smile that would trick anyone around him if they didn't look into those crazed very bright e/c eyes as he walked over to the two with a huge amount of blood lust hiding it like a snake ready to strike no even Kurogiri could tell what that look in his eyes could mean but as he got closer he could feel the blood lust and he thought he saw a demon the moment y/n sat down right next to to he put his guard to the max as the little boy looked at the blue haired boy with a look that said'yeah I'm going to kill this guy right now😁' when the said boy looked at the h/c boy with a look of annoyance and curious.
" What's your name?"when Y/n asked the blue haired male next to him the male took off the hand on his face and looked at the boy with anger.

Why should I tell you when Kurogiri told you already!?"shigaraki snap and was soo close to wanting to use his quirk on this kid but something told him not to like banging the inside of his head and screaming run the fuck out of there!! As Y/n looked at the blue haired boy then said "I know he told me a name but that's not you real name now is it?"

As shigaraki started scratching his neck from irrationally he was stop by hand stopping him from doing anymore damage his red eyes widened as he looked at the other boy that.wastouching.him. As the young boy snap putting his hand on the boys face with all five fingers but to his and possibly Kurogiri's  surprise he didn't decay.

"W-What!? How your surprose to decay!!"shigaraki yelled as he yanked his other hand out of y/n's hand and put it on the h/c boy using both hands not doing anything." So your quirk doesn't work on me hehe I thought it wouldn't~" Tomura looked at the boy a scared shitless now knowing his quirk didn't work on someone but he also felt happy that his quirk didn't work for once.when he looked up he was met with a pear of bright rainbow eyes.

Looking him dead in the eyes but Tomura was both in awe at the eyes and scared by them the way they looked at him made him feel like prey to a predator slowly staking him

As a loud caugh interrupted the kids moment making them look at were the sound came from to see all three of y/n perant's and a man in a suit and a mask that made his head look like a nut sa-okay that's  more then inuf info now back to the story as the kid look at the adults that just entered the room Tomura looked at the (God of 🥔)I mean All for one "So this is your child what a cute little one he is.

"As this all for one was talking all Y/n could think was his hunger when he walked over to his dad a pulled on his shirt to gain his attention and pointing to his stomach as a sign on hunger when his dad's eyes widen when he saw his son's eyes he knew what would happen "Ahh Will,Hen we have a problem as in hunger problem!"as Glitchtrap's voice rose everyone in the room looked at the young Afton as he stomach growled louder and he bent over holding his stomach as his eyes flash between his normal e/c to his ghoul eye leaving his other a demonic red.

They found some homeless man brain washed him and leaved him in a room with a few cut letting blood leak out to attract the human eater as the room was locked and the screams of the guy was heard.

Time skip to one feeding frenzy later.

As the screams died done a bloody y/n cam out of the room holding the hart of the man taking a huge and I mean HUGE bite out of it not even caring about the looks he got from everyone around him.

As the two boys spent more time together they learnt more about each other till it got to the point where they new each other's deepest darkest secrets and if Tomura told anyone about the secret he would die a slow a painful death.

A few months later they had to go back home after the 'business trip' they told Y/n to erase Tenko's memories of him and everything they went throw.
"Till we meet again Tenko Shimora"
~~~~~~~~~
Y/n POV:
As I woke up from my dream feeling worm liquids coming down my face I felt the warm tears coming down my cheeks shacking my head and getting out of bed to get ready you might be asking 'To get ready for what we'll i might be a super genius but I'm still in a kids body so I still have to go to school.

After getting ready and putting on my uniform I made breakfast nothing big just some pancakes and a milkshake not much not a healthy breakfast but still.

Leaving a note on the island as I left the apartment and went to the bottom floor not Carti g about all the looks girls and older women were giving me.

When I made it out and on to the streets of Japan I made my way to the highschool using the built in GPS as it took me half an hour to get the thanks to this thing rerouting every damn time!!

I made it to the school and to the principals office nocking on the door and hearing a faint 'come in' "Oh you must be the new student welcome here's you plan for the day your class is (same class as Bakugo and Madoriya)I nodded at the old man and walked to the class with a normal cold and bored face not even looking or caring about where I'm walking.When I nocked on the door waiting for it to open.

3rd POV:
"Oh you must be the new student come in" As Y/n entered the classroom he looked around the once loud class was now replaced with a dead silent class,with judging e/c eyes looking deep into the souls of his new classmates.He stoud infront of them as he started speaking "My name is y/n, y/n l/n (fake last name) and that's all you need to know."as he finished a ash-blond boy stoud up walking to the front with a sharp red eyes looking or trying to see a hint of fear in the other males e/c but there was none as he looked back at his the ash blond stoud in front of him out his hand on his shoulder and began talking "listen well new kid just because you can look down on these  extra's doesn't mean you can look down on me,  Katsuki Bakugo."When the male was done talking he lit small explosion in him and that was still attached to the h/c males should but what surprised Bakugo was the fact the other male kept a bored face.

Y/n reached his hand out boerdly  as he took a hold of the ash blonds wrist and applied 'a little' pressure, breaking every bone in his wrist making him scream in pain as the other students watched in shock and Fear "oh? I don't even put that much power into it you must be week?"Y/n said in a mocking tone and a raised eye brow letting go of Bakugo's wrist and walking to sit down with everyone's eyes on him and especially and pear of green sparkling eyes.When he sat down the only thought that came to mind was ' I wander what are my baby's doing at home?'
_________________________________
Annnnnnd cut.

Well that's that now let's wait and see what happens next shall we