𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘 (YEAR 4) ➾ 𝑹𝑬𝑮𝑨𝑳

❝ I'll keep FIGHTING

I'll keep swinging, till I got NOTHING LEFT. ❞

PRESENTING...

PART ONE

THE TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT IS ABOUT TO BE SET IN MOTION. Various witches and wizards from different schools, with different tastes and likings and personalities, are all residing in the magical castle of Hogwarts. They say that the Triwizard Tournament was a dangerous act brought back from its dormant state many many years ago; deaths and brutalities had occurred previously, so the Ministry and the Heads of Durmstrang, Beauxbatons, and Hogwarts are on high alert to make sure the safety of their champions will be well-ensured. It was most likely a pattern — a messed-up and twisted pattern — for there to be some form of death during the tournament, no matter what. But the glory and the fame of becoming a Triwizard champion and, even better, winning the tournament itself, overshadowed any negatives. There have been precautions, an Age Line and Dumbledore's outstanding spells, to make sure the appropriate students will be able to join; the Goblet of Fire only accepts the bravest, the most daring, the most willing to sacrifice themselves for glory. But here and there, mistakes are probable, and the wrong person is chosen; but if a mistake is done on purpose...is it really a mistake?

NOW INSTEAD OF THREE, THERE IS FOUR and Hogwarts has found itself having two champions rather than just one — a very unique and mind-boggling feat — but no one knows how it could have happened. How did one school get the bias of having more than one champion? And more so, how could that specific champion have managed to cross all odds and become a champion even when — as many of their fellow peers agree — they aren't worthy? How could Harry Potter have been chosen? Had the Goblet of Fire — for once in its long life — made a mistake? Or was there something else, something darker and sinister, at play?

BUT THOMAS LESTRANGE HAS TROUBLES OF HIS OWN. He didn't care about Harry Potter or his urge to steal the attention once again; he didn't care about the hushed whispers and sudden tensions rising in the air as the tournament progresses. He didn't care about any of that. No, what was on his mind was something far more important and nastier than anything anyone in Hogwarts could imagine — something wicked and monstrous. The Lestranges have always been known to not be right in the head, their mental instability going down for generations, but this time was different. Thomas Lestrange — the boy with the slicked black hair, the fair-pale skin, and the willowy frame that could easily throw a grown man to the ground either with his terrifying glare or his bare fists — this boy was hiding something deep and dark, darker than the alleged mistake of the Goblet of Fire, and if he let that secret out to play...things would turn much more worse for wear indeed.

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓

―――――――――――――――

DAVID MAZOUZ as THOMAS LESTRANGE

FIONN CREBER as RON WEASLEY

ZENDAYA COLEMAN as HERMIONE GRANGER

MATTHEW DADDARIO as HARRY POTTER

LUCKY BLUE SMITH as DRACO MALFOY

REECE KING as BLAISE ZABINI

AVAN JOGIA as VIKTOR KRUM

DYLAN SPRAYBERRY as JULIAN AHMED

ANYA TAYLOR-JOY as DIANA IVANOV

MIA WASIKOWSKA as FLEUR DELACOUR

ROBERT PATTINSON as CEDRIC DIGGORY

IAN NELSON as GRAHAM MONTAGUE

AUTHORS NOTE:

―――――――――――――――

Kk, so this is the first part, and this is sort of a "prologue" part?? Here, y'all can see what the characters are like and how they interact with each other, and it sorta sets up the stage for Part Two (which is gonna be a r e a l ride, lmao)! Oh and also, this part runs (kind of) parallel to Year 4 (GoF), though some of the events that happened canonically may change!

Thank you so much, guys, for checking out this book, hearting it, and commenting! Don't hesitate to comment about the story, I love your feedback! Just try to keep the negativity at bay, k? You guys are the ones who make me try harder to publish my chapters more often! :)

— Kit <33