Chongyun's Unofficial Voicelines (Birthday Special)

About [Y/N]:

Chongyun: Don't assume that Fatui girl and I are friends. Just because we disappear at the same time in the middle of night, doesn't mean we actually enjoy each other's company... Why do we secretly meet up, you ask? Well, imagine being caught having a casual conversation with your worst enemy...! I don't want to be associated with the Fatui at all! W-What do you mean I didn't answer your question?!

About [Y/N] Part II:

Chongyun: Even though I might get arrested for hiding a Fatui soldier in Liyue Harbour, it's a risk I'm willing to take. I can't tell you how much trouble and danger we went through to bring her into the city, I would hate to have all our hard work be for nothing... I promise, [Y/N] will never go back to that Harbinger ever again. Well, it's a promise that I keep to myself...  No, she doesn't know about it.

About [Y/N] - Comrades:

Chongyun: Fatui girl keeps addressing me as her comrade. It's always "good morning, my comrade" and "have you eaten yet, my comrade?", it's never my name... What does comrade mean in Snezhnaya anyway? What's the context behind it...? Oh Gods... is it a pet name?! All this time...?! I-Is it like honey or darling or babe?!?! Oh! Oh... It's a military thing... That... makes more sense...

About [Y/N] - Relationships:

Chongyun: My friends Xingqiu and Xiangling are my treasures. The three of us lived our lives in Liyue Harbour without any trouble. When she showed up, everything changed. No matter how many times the Traveller tells me to get along with the runaway Fatui soldier, it's difficult... I'm not sure if I could call her my friend. I feel like she doesn't fit into that category. I wonder where she belongs in my life...

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed!!

Happy birthday, Chongyun! You carried my team throughout Mondstadt and Liyue!! Happy to have you a C6!!

I wish I could publish the Prologue for this story but I'll be doing that after finishing my Scaramouche fanfic! Think of this as a teaser!!

I hope you guys are okay with waiting for a while LOL