Chapter-1

Sharp jaw, blue eyes, Silky dark brown hair which were perfectly gelled back, 6 feet tall with muscles prominent in his white polo shirt, the man in his mid 20s was the epitome of handsomeness. His bright smile could make women blush irrespective of any age. He looked perfect.

But...

"Why don't you let me take care of you Sage? I bet it is inconvenient to have no local guardian in an unknown place" his perfectly groomed hand reached out to stroke my cheeks.

I didn't flinch nor did I let the growing irritation show on my face. I stood there emotionless watching the man who had managed to gain a huge fan base because of his looks and manners. He had a perfect gentlemanly appearance. It had been 1 month since I took admission in the county's best art and science college, St. Louis, and there wasn't a single woman who didn't have a crush on this man, nor even a single boy who didn't admire his personality.

How could they not feel his hungry eyes roaming their body? Am I being too much sensitive/eccentric/full of myself? May be. But am I going to take my chances to get to know him better? Heck no!

His index finger roamed from my cheeks to my collarbone and he leaned closer. "You are so beautiful Sage. I feel very protective of you."

Should I be fucking blessed?

I was not a preacher of "I am not like other girls" but I wasn't moved by his charmingly perverse personality thanks to my past experiences with men. I tried not to roll my eyes at him.

If he thought I would melt under his soft touch and obey his commands because of the attention he was showering me with then boy! He could not be more wrong.

His eyes travelled from north to south and he slowly wet his lips. I didn't feel the reflex to fidget. He wasn't powerful enough to disturb my calmness, "What do you think Sage? I would love to know you more personally."

Sure you do. Goshhh!!! Do girls still fall for such crap these days? But then again, not everyone has a past like mine where my innocence and trust were insulted and beaten out of me in the name of love and care.

My blank expression had the desired result as expected. His perfect brow pulled together into a small frown. Seconds were ticking by and he waited for me to say something or I guess, in this situation, anything. His finger on my collarbone was supposed to be an act of seduction which after 2 minutes and 15 seconds was just hanging there without any motive. He retreated his hand awkwardly and shoved it in his pocket.

He cleared his throat and shook his head smiling, "You are making me nervous dear. This is a first though."

1 2 3 4 5

"I would like to assume that you mean well for your own good..." I finally spoke bringing his eyes back to mine, my words were stern and slow with no humour but enough edge to make him understand that I was not going to buy his bullshit.

"...but you are making me immensely uncomfortable Sir"

Professor Robert looked as if he had expected my words, his charming smile turned into a mocking smirk, "Oh dear! I was trying to be friends with you Sage. You are too uptight about everything."

His voice dropped to an octave and he added in what was supposed to be a bedroom voice, "Not that I am complaining because it excites me. May be I can help you loosen up yourself, yeah?"

Now who will tell this dickhead that he is not attractive.

I was done with today's 'Dealing-with-the-double-faced-Professor' class and I was fucking hungry. So I took a step back and scrunched my nose in disgust, "I wonder where is this smell coming from?"

He looked confused and sniffed the air but found nothing.

Ofcourse the smell of your own poop is never disgusting.

He chuckled, "What smell are you taking about?"

I picked up my assignment from his desk and deadpanned, "The smell of a sleazy skunk who doesn't know how to respect boundaries. Now if you'll excuse me, I need fresh air. It's disgusting."

With a final look I granted him a "fuck off" smirk and walked out of the damn office, away from the sick motherfucker.

————————————————————————

"Why is he so handsome?" A short chubby girl thought aloud. I didn't bother looking up from my mobile phone. This device was going to let me survive the orientation programme. Was the sleazy golden Professor on the stage now? I couldn't bear the thought of listening to his fake words of encouragement.

However the screeching of the microphone prepared us for the long tiring series of speeches. The reverend father Thomas announced, "I would like to introduce you all to your student union president Sebastian Arman"

The largest university auditorium of the country went dead quiet. I would be lying if I deny that the eerie silence intrigued me. I slowly raised my eyes to see a tall and lean figure on the Dias adjusting the microphone to match his height.

Damn he was tall.

I squinted my eyes in an attempt to see this college president clearly but alas! I forgot my glasses in my dorm room. The chubby girl looked as if she was sitting on a kamod and was waiting for a good release. Why was she so excited?

"Honourable Dean, Respected Faculty, the Trustees, and all the students..." I froze at the sound of a deep, low voice that demanded the attention of every soul present in the auditorium.

"I, Sebastian Arman, the President of the LSU, on behalf of the Union and the college welcome you all to this prestigious educational institution. The council shall assist you with any of your needs, so feel free to ask for help. All the best and thank you."

I gasped as my skin erupted in goosebumps. His voice seemed to be so out of practice, yet so commanding.

Well that explains his position as a president of this renowned college.

The short speech was more than enough to draw a thunder of claps and I cursed at my poor eyesight as I couldn't see his face clearly. Then he departed from the stage and joined his union.

His voice-

He has a good voice.

Please wear your fucking glasses tomorrow Sage.