Two Daddies?

The bungalow was cold when I first opened the door so I left the girls in the heated car while I got blankets from the closet for them to wrap up in. My nerves had offically settled in the sense that I had kids, but in a couple of hours the boys with meet them, that brought on a whole new set of nerves. What if they hated them? What if they wanted me gone? What would I do?

I had set the blankets on the black leathered wrap around couch and turned the heat up. Now was the challenging part, getting them in. I grabbed Lauren in my arms and covered her sleeping body with her blanket and ran inside as fast as I could. I did the same with Lyla, luckily there was no paps outside since no one knew where I was yet. After both the girls were snuggled together under the three duvets I carried down I verntured out to get the bags. I hit the unlock for the trunk botton on my keys as I walked. I rushed to grab all the bags at once so I wouldn't be seen, I nearly fell on my way up the walk.

Once inside I dropped all the bags on the ground and fell to the couch with the girls. I was already starting to see that being a dad was going to be hard to do. I was already tired and ready for nap. So I grabbed the blankets off the girls and carried them up the stairs. Came back down for the bags took them up to mine and Harry's room from last time, then went down again grabbing both girls and carring them up. I layed them in bed and just like all the other times they snuggled together. I carfully slid under the duvet and wrapped my arms around both of them. It felt perfect.

**

An hour later I was making the girls lunch and they were playing dolls in the living room. I could hear their barbies talking to eachother and could make out what girl was talking. I felt like I had been a dad forever.

"Barbie you want tea?" Lauren said. I pictured her moving the doll from side to side.

"Yes pweases," Lyla said. I could see her white smile laughing. Her doll bouncing on the ground.

"Girls lunch is ready!" I shouted just loud enough for the girls to hear. I heard their dolls being placed carefully into the duffles and then them walking slowly to the kitchen.

"Well mate I didn't know we werehaving girls over," I froze in my spot. Zayn's voice came from the back door, and the girls were on their way to the kitchen. I didn't want them to find out like this.

"Daddy what are we eaten?" Lyla's baby voice asked. I could almost hear the boys move their heads to see who was talking. Then I could hear them dropping their jaws. They are going to hate me.

"Hotdogs baby," I finally turned around. Lyla and Lauren were standing hand in hand in the doorway almost touching the frozen kitchen tiles. They both had on a jean skirt with leggings and a jacket. they looked precious as could be.

"yummy!" Lauren shouted letting go of her sisters hand and rushing to me. The boys still looked surprised down at the other little girl in the doorway.

"Lou is there something you want to tell us?" Liam's voice was deep but still cracked with the nervousness he was feeling. I looked at him and then back down at the girls.

"Girls let's get set up at the table okay?" They both yelled a 'Yeah' and then went to the small table in the corner of the room. I helped them getup in their chairs and handed them both a bowl of cut up hotdogs and their bottles filled with kool-aid. The boys just watched me without talking.I could almost see all the questions they had running through their heads.

"Come here guys," Imotioned for them to follow me and we walked to the living room. I sat down on the couch and put my hands over my face. This is not how I thought they would find out.

"Louis who are those girls and why are they calling you daddy?" Niall's Irish accent was first to sound. I looked up from my hands and looked through the boys. They all looked a little scared if I am being honest.