19 || When She Sings.

'Where are we heading now?'

My eyes trace the Asgardian prince. His eyes seemed relaxed, his jaw unclenched. Even his hands were loosely swaying next to his hips.

'The library.' His eyes make contact with mine.

Blue, it seems to have more saturation the livelier he grows. Enhanced. Loki seemed to sway a little when he felt good. Allowing his chin to fall down a little, his face to relax.

'What?' His gaze turns slightly colder and expressionless. I shake my head while taking my eyes off him and darting them forward.

'Nothing,... Sorry.'

Loki hears it but does not respond.

One last glance.

'Over here.' Loki gestures towards this insanely tall door. His slender hand meets the door. And silently, the two doors open.

Natural daylight comes flooding in. Blinding. The warm colour of the candles and torches faded away.

'Thank you.' I nod thankfully at him while walking into the enormous-looking doorway.

'Whoah,...' My mouth falls open while setting foot into the gigantic library. Enormous shelves are stretching out to the very top of the huge decorated room. The sunlight enhances the dust that gently saunters.

Loki closes the doors behind him while he walks in, too.

Quietly, I set foot on one path. Walking through the hall which never seems to end.

It doesn't.

Even at the end of the room, there is more to be seen. Every corner is filled with books. Some were so old they would perish in one's hands. Some books are decorated with gold and locks.

I take a book out of the shelf that caught my eye. A beautiful grey book decorated with gold.

It held mysterious energy as I dusted the cover off. The cover is written in what seems to be a Norwegian language. It leaves me curious about what the book holds inside. Never judge a book by its cover, right?

I look off into the distance. No sight of Loki to be seen. Why do I have the feeling to be secretive with these books?

I tilt the book up as I now see the pages are lines of gold, too. My hand trails the spine of the book before I open it up.

There were enormous Asgardian letters accompanied by very tiny ones.  And to my surprise, there was English too.

'"Asgardian Magic",' softly I mumble. 

My eyes dart up once again to where I have last seen Loki. No signs.

Quietly, I scoot over to the little couch settling in the corner. I settle myself down and open the book. Looking once more.

"Asgardian Magic comes from thyne self, an Energy coursing through thyne body. Allow thyne self to feel it within the body as it is a part of the self. Rather than control or restrain, thou shall need to guide it like thyself along this journey."

Before continuing to the corner of the library, I look up once more.

"For thyne Magic to be wielded, the self needs to be serene, filled with ease and peace. When other emotions take hold of their magical abilities, the danger will come in and spread chaos for everyone and themselves.

Open thyne hand softly, not too strong, not too weak. Thy right position will do much good for Magic to be wielded and summoned."

I look down at my hand and slowly turn it around to make my palm face me. Then, with the palm facing upwards, I read the next sentence. Meanwhile looking at it, I am eager to try to give it the glow that I had let out yesterday, just so I can learn to control it.