𝐔𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞

𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒: @JJJohnsonn

(𝗌*𝗑𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗎𝗅𝗍)
( 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝗋*𝗉𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗎𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖻𝗍𝗐)

It was another restless Saturday night, you and the pogues having nothing better to do than go to a party

It was another restless Saturday night, you and the pogues having nothing better to do than go to a party. The party was being held at some beach house and supposing was the biggest party of the summer.

Of course, JJ, your boyfriend made sure to get all the pogues together to go to the party cause it had been a while since you had attended one.

You sat in the circle of pogues, watching as your boyfriend downed another beer. He would surely be completely wasted by the end of the night. However, you promised to only have a few considering it was your turn to be the one who drove everyone home.

Eventually, the group went their separate ways, finding different things to entertain themselves.

You and JJ were now dancing around to the blasting music that rang in your ears. You both were laughing and singing the lyrics until the song was over and JJ stepped back off the dance floor.

"I'mma goes find Pope, okay?" he shouted over the chaotic sounds. "See you later!"

"Ok!"

You watched, smiling to yourself, as your boyfriend blew you a kiss before making his way through the crowd slowly disappear from your sight.

It wasn't long before you became bored and decided to explore the house. You weren't trying to be nosy,  it was just that you were a pogue in a luxurious house. You couldn't help yourself.

Soon enough you found yourself in one of the empty bedrooms that a freaky couple hadn't discovered yet. To your shock, there was a balcony. You couldn't help yourself so you had to step out onto it.

As you did your eyes took in the beautiful sight of the moonlight reflecting off the ocean below you making it shimmer and sparkle. You ended up staying there for a few minutes just enjoying the fresh air and the stunning scenery until a voice startled you.

"Beautiful view, huh?"

You spun around on your heels to be faced with a tall figure in a polo shirt with two solo cups. It was Rafe Cameron. You weren't enemies with him like JJ or John b were since you spend many nights at Sarah's house ever since she became a Pogue and you had talked to him several times but you always got an eerie vibe when you were around him, maybe because he was just very intimidating.