Chapter 1

Sam walked down the dark quiet streets of magnolia. The night was warm but she didn't care. She wore a black cloak with the hood up and a short red skirt and white tank top and cropped leather jacket. She had black boots that reached below her knees and she had long blond hair hidden by her hood. As she walked a small bit of light shine off her arm showing a long scar that looked like a lightning bolt. Yes Sam Dreyar, sister of Laxus of fairytail. she walked to the guild but didn't get there til morning. When she got there she wanted to make an entrance so she made a large lightning bolt and flung it at the doors. They blew off their hinges and a cloud of dust formed as she entered.
"Happy! Let's go!" Natsu Dragneel, a fire dragon slayer, yelled to his exceed.
"Aye, sir!" Happy picked natsu up and they flew towards Sam who leapt into the air and hiding her face kicked natsu in the jaw sending him flying into Grey Fullbuster.
"Oi, get off me flame brain!" Natsu just giggled and said about the pretty stars. Sam have a small chuckle and continued walking forward until she reached the bar where Master Makarov stood tears in his eyes. Everyone stood confused.
"Welcome back. I've missed you." Sam smiled and looked at his face.
"You to, old man." Everyone heard loud footsteps from the second floor when Laxus appeared.
"Sam, your back." she smiled and threw him a peace sign.
"Miss me that much? I've only wen gone for a bit." Laxus and master sweat dropped.
"Sis, it's been like 10 years." Everyone stared and yelled
"Sis?!?!" Sam nodded and pulled down her hood when the doors opened.
"So what did I miss?" Gildarts walked in just in time. Sam ran up and hugged him sending him staggering back.
"Uh,hi there." She smiled and let go of him.
"Do you recognize me?!?" He scratched his head and began naming off women he's slept with.
"Jeez, Gildarts. It's me Sam!" He stared wide eyed and picked her up.
"But you were so tiny before!" Everyone sweat dropped.
"It's been 10 years Gildarts. I'm growing." One of the guys chuckled and nodded.
"She grew alright." Her cheeks flushed and she electrocuted who said it. Everyone stared as they saw she hadn't even moved a muscle yet she electrocuted someone.
"So,who's going to catch me up on what's been happening?"
-end of chapter 1-