Cars Are Nice

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Car Sex

     As we ride in a car, listening to music and enjoying each other's company, we can both feel the environment start to get intense. Dangerous. Like a fox and a hare. I can't help but think of how much I want you to prey your eyes on my bare skin and rip apart the layers of clothing against my flesh. I feel your hand creep on my thigh as you focus your eyes on the road. I put my hand on top of yours moving it up more, yet you put it back down. Why now? I need you.. 

     I whimper until you start to feel up my thigh very very slowly. You park the car at an abandoned, yet beautiful park. Glistening plants and a blue lake as the moon softly shines against the water and land. As soon as we unbuckle, we tackle at each other with hungry kisses. You pull me over on the driver's side and I push the seat down, not letting myself drift from such soft lips that kiss me so roughly. You push down my shorts a little and I let out a moan of approval. You push down my shorts along with my thongs. I let out a soft moan when I feel you squeeze my ass in both of your hands. I grip your shirt as I slightly grind against you, letting you grip my ass harder. I pull your shirt up and off as rip open my button up shirt. Thank god I was wearing my least favorite clothes today.

     I bite my lips as I slowly unbuckle your belt and pull down your pants and boxer briefs. I look up at you as I take you into my hand, let my spit drip onto your dick and slowly rub your dick, staring into your eyes. As I hear your small groans, I smile in satisfaction, going faster as I lick the tip and rub my clit. I feel myself getting wetter from the sounds of you as I fit all of you in my mouth. I enjoy your taste and sounds as I moan against your dick. I use my tongue to pleasure you more, wrapping it around your size and letting my drool drip onto your dick. I suck and moan as I rub myself faster. Thank god for dick.

     As soon as I heard your groaning and moaning become more intense, I stopped and looked up at you. I started kissing up your stomach, your chest, your jawline, your cheek, and your soft lips. As I kiss your lips, I moan and pant against your lips, sliding you deep into my pussy. I start to slowly move up and down, pleasuring us both. Soon I start to go harder and faster as intertwined our fingers, holding your hand tightly as I pant in your ear. I whisper and pant sweet nothing's into your ear as I listen to your expressions and the way your breathing hitches when I tighten. I let go of your hand and arch my back, holding myself up as you direct me, holding and squeezing my ass for support. 

     Tears of pleasure fill my eyes as I moan when you slap my ass harder and harder. I moan and whimper as I go harder, bouncing up and down your dick. I moan louder when I feel your fingers rubbing my clit with your other hand. I bite your neck and suck hardly to mark you as mine. I start to feel myself getting closer and closer as I bite into your shoulder, mewling and moaning as you slap my ass.

     As I tighten around you and arch my back, I feel you squeeze my ass. After a few more thrust, I cum against your dick and arch my back more when I feel you cum inside me, your dick twitching with each string of cum that releases. I relax myself against you as I push my hips up, pulling you out of my pussy. When I look up at you, I give you a loving kiss, telling you how much I love you.