023

"hi tris," a familiar voice says. "you don't get to call me that anymore," i said, rolling my eyes.

"don't give me attitude," travis says as his tone shifted.

"i don't know who you are, but don't ever talk to her like that," vinnie interrupted. "who the hell are you?" travis questions the boys response. "her boyfriend" vinnie responds back, causing me to look over at him and smile a bit.

"oh, so you're his little bitch now?" Travis turns to me. this cause my smile to immediately fade away.  "i'm nobody's bitch and i think that this conversation is over," i replied, scoffing as well.

"it's over when i say it is" travis quickly responds back, angrily. he then grabs her wrist tightly, but before he could start walking, vinnie quickly pushed travis away from her. "don't touch her" he yells. Travis stumbles a bit, but after regaining his balance, he shoves vinnie back. before anything further could happen, tristan quickly runs over and stands in between both guys.

"stop!" i yelled out. "i can't deal with this anymore. travis, you scare me! i feel like i can't breathe when you're around me."

"good," travis replies back. "oh hell no. the fuck do you mean 'good'. you better stop talking right now." vinnie responds as his eyebrows furrowed.

"or what? you're gonna say she's your girlfriend again? guess what, she still loves me. that's why she kissed me at the party. so, before you look at me all sideways, take a second to realize how much of a whore your girlfriend is" travis blurts out.

"you're lying," vinnie says as he looks back towards me. "he's lying right?" Vinnie asks me. "yes! I would kiss him willingly."

"it's okay, i know you wouldn't do that," vinnie says.

"vinnie, i would never hurt you like that" i replied back

"actually, there's proof," travis pulls out his phone and shows a photo of him and tristan kissing. "you're disgusting," i yelled to travis as he walked away, chuckling a bit.

"did you kiss him?" vinnie asks

"no. yes, but that was when we were together" i replied to him. "was this recent?" Vinnie says

"yes, that was the night when travis hit me. look at my dress, someone must've taken a photo before he locked the door," i said

"don't worry, i believe you" vinnie says before pulling me into a hug. he stepped back before leaning in towards her, using his fingers to wipe the tears that streamed down her cheek. He then puts his hand out, hoping that she would grab it. She placed her had in his before walking outside and into the driveway. he walked in front of her, opening the passenger side door before going to the driver's seat.

once in the car, tristan takes out her phone and takes multiple pictures of her and vinnie. "should i post these, or do you want to post them?" she asks. "i'll post them" he responds back, grabbing his phone in one hand. he unlocks it then hands it over to her. "here, you can post them on my account" he says to her.

she grabbed the phone from his hand and began to upload the photos. she laughs as she scrolls through his gallery, and see's an album titled "tris". "why do you have all of these embarrassing photos of me?" she says jokingly

"i don't know, you just look really pretty in them" vinnie replied back, causing her to blush a bit.

"okay, so what should the caption be?" she asks the boy. "last Friday night, like the song," he says and she nods in agreement. after a few minutes, there were so many notifications about new comments and as tristan continued to scroll through the comments, vinnie asks her a question.

"i'm not sure if this is a stupid question or not, but would you want to go out with me some time time?" he asked her nervously. "like on a date?" she asked.

"Y-yeah"

"yes! i would love to go out with you" i said, smiling back at him. after a minute or two of silence, he puts his hand on her lower thigh. Her smile grew larger, which indicated that she liked it. he kept his hand there the whole way home. eventually, they pull up to sway house and let out a sigh. "what should we tell everyone?" she asks

"we can tell everyone about us, or we can keep it to ourselves for a bit longer, but it's up to you. i'm fine with whatever you want," he says.

"okay, well i guess we could tell them, but only if they bring it up first," She replied back.

"Yeah, thats fair," He says as they both walked inside.

please vote for this chapter if you enjoyed it and comment any suggestions or ideas you have!