1

Narrators POV

"UGH! Move over I can't breath!" Screamed an angry Yui. "I can't Ms. Kamori." Sophia explained as this was Yui's 3rd time complaining. Now your probably wondering how this happened well Seiji decided that he wanted a vacation alone so the girls had to go to a 'relatives' house.

Sophia tried her best to keep her distance from Yui but it was no use all Yui did was complain. Sophia decided to just listen to her music through her headphones. Yui rudely hit Sophia to tell her it was time to get out the taxi, before she got put with Yui though she paid the driver. "Thank you for taking us." "It was no problem." was all that was said and she handed him $20 even though the ride costed $15.

When Sophia got out the car she got her luggage and made her way to the door, it started raining and Yui being the bitch she is ran into the house without knocking. After hearing a scream she recognized as Yui's Sophia walked into the house to see what happened. The seen in front of her was Yui sitting on a boys lap. And Sophia being the innocent bean she is didn't know what was happening. What was going on in her mind is that Yui was just sitting on his lap.

Sophia just watched trying to figure out what to do because Yui seemed uncomfortable until a voice shocked her out of thought. "Ayato I've told you take these matters to your private room." Everyone looked to the source of this voice, "Reiji tch.... Such a buzzkill." Sophie just stood there not knowing what to do until Yui got up ran to the man now known as Reiji and begged for him to help her. "Help me please!!" Is what Yui decided to say in her winy bitch voice, "Who are you? And get your hands off of me." Yui looked shocked but listened anyways.

"What are you to doing here?" Asked Reiji and Yui replied with, "Me and my 'sister' were told we are supposed to stay here." "I wasn't told of this... Ayato" Reiji looked at the other boy now known as Ayato, "I don't know Pancake or Melons didn't tell me" "How could I you just dragged me onto you.... Wait Melons" Yui explained and then felt proud that someone complemented her 'curvy' body.

"No your Pancake because you're as flat as one." Ayato explained. "Let's go to the living room this is no place to be talking." Reiji sad as he started walking out with everyone following. As this all happened the butler took Yui's things but Sophia refused because she didn't want to bother them.

456 words