Wanda ⚠️

God it's hot outside. Rogers has had me training outside all day today and it's like 100 fucking degrees.

I run back into the tower so I can quickly shower and hopefully be able to take a nap. I'm running up the stairs when I nearly run straight into Stark.

"Woah watch the suit!" He moves out of the way in disgust. "Why are you all hot and bothered?" He smirks at his own joke.

"Rogers...," I pant, "training. Hot. All day." I finish completely out of breath.

He chuckles a bit at my state and explains, "Well go shower and get ready, we're throwing a party in the tower tonight and I expect you all to be there. Dress to impress." He finishes and continues to walk down the stairs.

I make my way upstairs and enter my bedroom. I kick off my shoes and make find my way to the shower. I shower briefly allowing the hot water to soothe my aching muscles.

I finish my shower and wrap a towel around myself, walking to my closet in hopes of finding an outfit for tonight. I scan through my racks of clothes and opt with a dress shirt and dress pants. Simple but classy.

I finish getting ready, fixing my hair, throwing on my clothes and making myself look presentable. I turn around when I hear a knock at my door.

"It's open!" I turn around to face Natasha.

"Damn, hey there sexy." Her eyes rake over my body and she starts to smirk. "Wanda's gonna love this."

"Wanda? What does Wanda have to do with anything?"

"Oh come off it you both know you like each other, just kiss and get it over with."

She helps me with my final buttons to my suit and turns to leave.

I finish getting ready and the party has already started.  I walk down the steps and a certain redhead catches my eye. She's absolutely gorgeous. She's staring at me while I walk down the steps. Her gaze makes me feel uneasy but also gives me a slight boost in confidence when she subtlety bites her lip. I finish walking down the stairs when I noticed she's talking to Clint.

I make my way over to the bar and sit on one of the stools. Natasha peeks her head out from behind the bar and I almost fall of my chair in surprise and fear.

"Nat what the fuck you almost gave me a heart attack! Wait- what are you doing-"

She's currently scanning her eyes over the entire party. She seems to think it's clear from whatever she's hiding from because she stands up.

"Hiding." She deadpans

"From who?" I turn around frantically to see if we're in any danger.

"Woah calm down, I'm just hiding from Steve."

"What-? Why Steve, what did you do to Steve?" I ask confused.

"Nothing he just keeps trying to flirt with me and it's pathetic honestly, it's weirding me out."

I can't help it, I bend over laughing but it's short lived because an angry Russian decides to slap her hand over my mouth,

"What the fuck are you CRAZY? I don't want him to know I'm over here!" She whisper yells, I lick her hand that's over my mouth in revenge,

"You're a literal child you know? Oh SHIT HE SAW ME. This is YOUR FAULT Y/L/N!" I watch as she ducks behind the bar and crawls over into another room. I feel someone sit next to me,

"Nat's not here Steve." I start.

"Uh- not Steve and I'm not looking for Natasha, try again."

I whip around and face Wanda, I blush almost instantly, "H-Hi there um Wanda." My voice cracks and I smile and she giggles, "Hi y/n." She rolls her eyes playfully.