⁰: 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙

͙⁺˚*・༓☾ The Only Girl † act I...
                   changes

╰┈➤ CHAPTER ZERO
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ ─── 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙

                             ╰┈➤ CHAPTER ZERO *ੈ✩‧₊˚ ─── 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙

♡ 🪄🐾 ✰

Year 1

Caitlin Landon walked into the Hogwarts Express as she gave the man her ticket. She had already put her bags down at the trunk of the train and now she was just looking for an empty compartment. She soon found one and slid the door open, when she walked in there was nothing but peaceful silence and she was happy about it because she never got silence like this at home and the train was awfully loud with the other kids.

She closed the door softly behind her and took a seat. After about six minutes the door slid open and a head poked inside, a boy with black hair and glasses looked around and once he spotted Caitlin he smiled "Can we sit in here?" He asked politely and she nodded with a smile "Thanks." He slid the door fully open and in walked him and another raven haired boy, the second one had longer hair though.

The two boys sat down and smiled at the girl. "Hi. I'm James Potter and this is Sirius Black." He introduced

"Caitlin. Caitlin Landon." She smiled back and he nodded.

"Nice to meet you, thanks for letting us sit here."

"Of course."

The three children sat in silence for a bit until Sirius piped up "So, you a first year too?" He asked and Caitlin nodded once again "You're very quiet aren't you?" He said to her and she looked at him questioningly.

"I'm not quiet." She declared

"Yes, you are." The two boys said in unison

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Fine. I'll start talking then." She said and quickly cracked a joke making the two boys laugh.

James looked at her and smiled "I have a feeling we're gonna be best mates." He said to the two as the door slid open once again and in came a lanky boy with messy light brown hair.

He sighed as he entered "May I sit?" He asked and the three nodded. He went to the window seat and sat there quietly.

The three looked at him curiously as the boy masked in the silence  "So, what's your name?" James asked in his friendly voice and the boy turned his head to see the three starting at him.