My love for bellroc

You and bellroc where sitting next to the fire place. You where sitting on bellroc's lap. You two where having a fiery Moment bellroc was kissing you on the lip's then that started to make there way down your neck and kissing it and then they softly bit into your neck making you moan a little. They gently pick you up and Carey you to the bed. You two start kissing intensely then bellroc stops are you sure bellroc says you nod and (well you no what happens next💋❤️‍🔥) (next morning) you both where laying in the bed you both where naked😂. You and bellroc both wake up you aren't able to remember Mach of what happened last night bellroc had almost killed you in bed last night. You couldn't feel your legs that's how bad bellroc had done you last night (they had warned you they were a bit rough but you didn't listen) morning my love bellroc said morning you said they kissed you on the lips. You tried to get up but you couldn't. Thank a lot bitch I can't get up now you said bellroc started laughing I tried to warm you bellroc said you were blushing so hard don't worry your legs come back I eventually if I don't make it worse bellroc said with a smile on there face oh shut up you said pushing them back down to the pillows bellroc gets a little pisst at this and within a second they where on top of you and having both your hands in one of there's how about round 5~ bellroc said  hell to the no you said nearly pushing bellroc  you giggle and bellroc couldn't stay pissed at that cute face bellroc pull you in a very tight hug. Let's go take a shower bellroc said if I can even walk you said that won't be a problem bellroc said using there magic to heal your lower part (which we're not gonna talk about)thanks I can actually feel my legs.      

I will continue this sometime tomorrow after I get out of school thank you🤓😘🤘