Chapter 1

And I' don't need your quick fix
I don't want your prescriptions
Just 'cause you say I'm crazy
So what if I'm fucking crazy
Yeah, I'm gonna show you

-I'm Gonna Show You Crazy, Bebe Rexha

The car was lazily strolling through the small path. The light that filtered from the top of the trees hit the face of the girl that was half asleep next to the window. They continued moving towards the top of the mountain, until at last the old school gate was on sight.

The girl got down from the car as she waved goodbye to the driver. There was an old man waiting for her at the entrance of the main building. He was wearing a perfectly tailored suit and had a permanent scowl on his face. His slick white hair was combed to the side, not a hair out of place. Violet eyes staring back at her matching colored ones.

–I thought I had told you those kinds of "accessories" were not allowed here.– He gestured towards her ears.

–And I thought I had left clear what my thoughts regarding that were.– She answered smiling to him.– A pleasure seeing you as always grandpa. –She snickered.

The man turned around without saying a word and started walking into the building, she took that as her cue to follow. They started making their way through the different halls and stairs until they were standing outside classroom 2-A.

–I expect nothing but the best from you.– He said while looking at the door. The girl let out a small sight. She knew that him sparing her a lecture was something too good to even dream of.– You are a Kamiyama, and it is time for you to act like one.– She was about to answer back when he shut her up again.

–I am warning you Rei, not even the smallest fault will be consequented.

–Anything else you'd like to add, Mr. Headmaster?– She said while directing her gaze towards him.

–Come to my office once your classes are over.– He handed her a small paper containing her schedule and knocked on the door twice.

–Yes sir.– She muttered while rolling her eyes.

The professor inside the classroom opened the door. He was surprised to see the institute's headmaster standing outside with a girl that looked awfully similar to him.

–Kamiyama-sama, good morning.

–Good morning Kudo-san, this is the new student we talked about. She'll be joining your class.

–Of course, we were expecting her.

–Then I leave her in your care. Have a nice day.– And with that, he started walking away.

–Nice to meet you Kamiyama-san. I am Kudo Asahi. I am going to be your counselor this year, so if you have any kind of problem, please do not hesitate to tell me about it.

Rei looked at the man standing in front of her. He was young, probably in his early 30's. A warm smile was decorating his features. She felt a little compassionate towards him for having been assigned to look after her.

–The pleasure is mine Kudo-sensei. Thank you so much.– She replied while giving a little bow.

–Now, why don't you come inside and introduce yourself to the rest of the class?

The moment they crossed the door, everyone in the room went quiet. –Listen guys,we have a new student joining us today.

All of them were staring at the girl who had entered. She was wearing the same uniform as everyone else, except for the chains that were loosely hanging from her hips. Her dark purple hair was tied up in half a bun so you could clearly see all the different piercings that were decorating her ears. Her hands were displaying a set of metal bracelets of different patterns, some of them matching the two asymmetrical necklaces that were resting just above her white blouse. She planted herself in front of the whiteboard and spoke with a sweet yet confident voice.