Chapter One

"I'm driving." 

(Y/n) took the keys from her friend Shaun's hands. 

She squealed with delight as she walked up to the shiny new BMW. Her (length) hair whipped around her, matching her every movement. 

"No you're not- (Y/n)!" Shaun groaned, walking over to the car. He ran his fingers through his hair as he saw (Y/n) begin to make herself comfortable inside the car. 

He reached for the handle, but she beat him to it, locking it with a slap. She gave her eyebrows a triumphant raise smirking up at the man. 

Lowering his head in defeat, Shaun tried again. 

"(Y/n), please open the door." He pleaded as he rested his hands on the sill of the window. 

She revved the engine in response, gawking at the purr it made. 

"Oh my god." She squealed once more. 

"Get out." 

"You get in!"

"If anything happens to this car, we're going to be jobless and in debt for the rest of our lives." 

"Lighten up Shaun. I'm the asian Jeff Gordon! Nothing with happen to this car, I swear." She pleaded once more, pulling her face to make Shaun feel bad. 

"I don't know who that is." 

"Most NASCAR wins in all of its history?" She tried, hoping that would ring a bell. 

It did not. 

"(Y/n)."

"Shaun, we've been friends for ten years, okay? You know I'm not an idiot. Please, get in. I'll go slow." 

(Y/n) in fact did not go slow. 

"OH MY GOD!" Shaun cried, his grasp on his seatbelt tightening as (Y/n) cut two cars in a row. 

"Yeah baby!" She cheered, going for a third. Weaving through the cars, Shaun cried in displeasure. 

"Why did I believe you?" 

"That sounds like a you problem." She retorted, speeding up as she passed the third car. 

"(Y/n) LOOK OUT!" He pointed to the car in front of them, as (Y/n) was currently in the wrong lane. 

She dodged the car with ease, getting back in her lane, she began weaving through the streets once more, the look of absolute beatific joy on her face, as she did a donut in an emptier part of the street. 

"This is the high life, Shaun!"

---

"I knew (Y/n) was trouble the first day we met in high school." Shaun started, taking a sip of his drink. 

The duo were at a restaurant with another high school friend and her husband. 

"I was getting picked on a lot for the reasons we all got picked on." 

(Y/n) bit her lip as she shook her head in agreement along with the rest of the table. She was glad she was out of that dump. 

"Plus I had just moved to the U.S, and I was struggling with my english. I was on my way to lunch one day, and this guy twice my size comes down the hall and yells, 'What's up Gangam Style?'" 

She couldn't help but stifle a laugh, knowing exactly where this story was going. 

"So I yelled back, 'I'm not Korean, idiot.'"