Strawberries part 2

Dynamic: Romantic

Let's see how it was on Ranboo's side when Tubbo kissed him?

Ranboo's pov

I was cutting the apples when I felt a tap on my shoulder I look back to Tubbo to lazy to speak so I give him a 'What?' kind of a look while raising my eyebrows..

He smirks ..I do not like this..

He pulled the collar of my sweater positioning me right above his lips..

The strawberry was the only thing between our lips touching..

He bit on the other end his eyes closing..

I took a bite on the other side..as our lips sink in together..

I felt a lingering felling in my spine and butterflies in my stomach as our tongues touched the seed was now in my mouth..

He let go and his face was slightly red..

I was so confused but so flustered at the same time..

He said 'The strawberries are good'

I nod 'Mhm' as I look back to the cutting board trying not to show my blush ..

He walks off..

...he just kissed me....I kissed him back..

(Okay and?)

My face just turned into a darker shade of red...

At this point my blush is more red then Tommy's t-shirt..

(I broke physics again-)

He literally just kissed me with a strawberry and walked off-

(Yeah- I do not get the strawberry and walk off part either-)

Okay.. peace calm....HE LITERALLY KISSED ME ON THE LIPS-

(What about peace and calm-)

..i-just can not process it..what do I do?

Oh my gosh..I thought he did not actually like me..or was it not that ..

(.. LISTEN IF SOMEONE KISSED YOU IT PROBABLY MEANS THEY FUCKING LIKE YOU-)

I mean ...a kiss could not be a joke to him right?...I am really conserned if that is the case tho..

(Aww- is Baby man scared that his little lover boy kissed someone else- ..wow I really need a break from watching Wilbur I just sounded like him-)

...why would he like you..right..so obviously it is just a joke to him..

..just act like it is one too..what can you do about it..

I threw out the seed into the garbage ..

I took the bowl of fruit that I began chopping each of them..

(Is this correct- I ain't Gordan Ramsey I don't know how to phrase it-)

I went to the living room and I see Tubbo on the couch it looked like he was contemplating life decisions-

(I would too if I did that-)

I look at him confused and I say 'Tubbo you okay?'

He looked up his cheeks flushed red 'No-yup completely fine'

'Does not sound like it-'

'Nope I am fine'

(Yeah- that "I am fine" does not sound convincing at all- let's see why Tubbo looks like he is contemplating life decisions-)

Tubbo's pov

..did I kiss my best friend who I have had a crush on for the longest time on the lips with a strawberry and walked of...

(Exactly what you did-)

I really need to take decisions while thinking a little about it..

(Definately I have taken better choices then you have in this fan fiction that is a real down grade-)

...my head was spinning with thousands of thoughts at a time like ..Why did I try to kiss my best friend in a kitchen for my first kiss..and also why did he kiss me back..

(Yeah sure "bestfriends" kiss all the time the real question is did you have socks on?-)

'i am fine' I say Ranboo looks at me with a face of 'You are obviously lying so tell me what is wrong' I slightly laugh

He rolls his eyes 'Please do tell me Tubbo oh what would I do if you had so much anxiety that you grabbed a knife and slit me in the throught at night?'

(I would be conserned for my safety too ranboo-)

I laugh 'Okay ...I guess.. this should be very obvious by now' I say looking at him and his face being in a absolute confusion...

Is he really that oblivious? ...

(Look who says that 🙄-)

I took another strawberry and pointed at it..

He still looked confused-

(Bruh- Ranboo you stupid- Anyone say Stupidboo in the comments to get a free cookie from me 🍪- did I just become Milad for a second-)

... okay..'Ranboo I can not believe how obvious you are!'

'What? It is a fucking strawberry Tubbo'

'My angel swore at me again'  he slightly laughs but I still have the same expression 'Ranboo seriously? ..urgh Imagine a girl trying to confess to you because you really can not take any hints-'

(Oh- I think Tubbo might have just exposed himself-)

'A girl ask me out what does that have to do with a strawberry?'

'hmm...let me guess any specific person who may or may not have kissed you on the lips today with a strawberry?' I say he laughs

'Okay and?' he raises his eyebrows

..does he really not think I would not like him if I kissed him- I am really conserned is this normal behaviour-

(No- no it's not Normal-)

..'Ranboo does it not mean I may have any sort of feelings like...love towards you?' I cross my fingers behind me..

(That is not helping you anyways- he already loves you Tubbo-)

He looks at me with a confusion  and not really believing it kind of a look..

'Tubbo you like-' 'Yeah yeah I know super weird to like your best friend but I do I mean is it not obvious why would I kiss you then?' his faces seems to be red..

I stop..oh gosh..why did I tell him..this is ending up so horribly wrong for me ..

He then turned towards me as he said 'I may or may not have liked you...even before the time I came to meet up with you'

My eyes widen...that is almost 3 years...

I look at him 'Really?'

'Yeah..'

They married adopted 54747 children and lived happily ever after the end-