NCT DREAM + SUNGTARO REACTION WHEN YOU WIPE THEIR KISS (jokingly)

Mark

You and Mark are having a lazy day, just enjoying your day off, Mark got bored and suddenly peck your lips and as you want to tease him you wiped your lips immediately. Mark couldn't believe it.

O-ohhh I know what you're doing Y/N, you should stop watching videos from tiktok I swear!

Renjun

You're waiting for Renjun to return home because you cooked dinner for him. You're just reading your book while texting him beacause he is updating you where he is. After an hour you heard your door and know that he's already home, he plopped himself on the couch beside you and pecked your lips, you wiped his kisses 'cause you know that it pissed him off everytime.

Just don't talk to me

Jeno

You're waiting for your boyfriend, Jeno in a restaurant because both of you agreed to eat lunch together since your workplace is not that far from his company. The foods are being serve when your boyfriend arrived, he kiss you before sitting beside you and decided to make fun of him you wiped your lips with tissue.

Aish this girl!

Haechan

You visited Haechan in their practice room because he wanted to see you, they're having a short break, some of them are lying down on the floor but your boyfriend is busy on his phone you sit next to him and watch him playing. While he's playing he manage to steal kisses from you but you just wiped it, he stared at you lovingly.