Exploration.

(Yes. Its Loona. >:( stfu I don't care)

              **********************

The soft tapping of paw pads echo gently through out the ship.
A Tiny pup runs around looking for the kitchen, it was confusing for her.

The small pup paused when she accidently ran into the commander. Her tail flicked happily "Hai Peppers!" The commander paused and sighed in relief before picking her up "its PEEPers young delta-" Loona glared "Nu! Its Loona!!" She mocked back at peepers.

Loona blepped softly "Where's my papa?" She asked happily, peepers thought for a moment and carried her into the main hub. "Sir?" He asked and looked around; Loona hopped down and ran to lord hater "PAPA!!" she smiles happily.

The Lord in question paused and gently picked her up and held her close, "whas da- papa?!" She gasped excitedly as she pointed at an unamed planet.

Hater could only grin "wanna find out?" He gave her a wide smile as she nodded enthusiastically.

Hater pulled a lever as the planet before them was destroyed instantly.
Loona gasped, her eyes widened with excitement "I WANNA TRY!!!" Her fluffy tail wagged excitedly before hater picked her up. "We've had a long day. Why dont we go to bed?" Loona yawned at the word bed.

"Bu d...daddy" she yawned again "im... not tired..." "that yawn said otherwise" he chuckled; amused.

Loona fell asleep, hater gently tucked her in bed.